ufc 2 beta (can't access boards)

by Fistofjustice10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ufc 2 beta (can't access boards)

★★★ Newbie
I have the beta but can't access the boards for some reason.

On ultimate team, I'm 10-7. All of my wins have been via realistic strategy. All of my losses are by people spamming either leg kicks or body hooks. You people that fight like that take all of the fun out of playing online. I honestly had a blast when matched up with another player who wanted to play the game like a real mma sim, using realistic movement and combos.

The footwork and head movement still feels so clunky compared to ufc undisputed 3. I also was really hoping for feints or an option to cancel a strike like in ufc 3. It actually really irritates me that they didn't address this. Not having the ability to cancel a strike often leaves you vulnerable to a counter strike when throwing an out of range strike. This problem is made worse by the totally unresponsive controls.

Overall, I think it's a much better game than ea ufc 1. But that is not saying much. It's so frustrating considering the potential.
Message 1 of 23 (1,010 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ufc 2 beta (can't access boards)

★★ Novice

This worked for me. 

"Does the "UFC 2 Beta" board not show up? Click on the left hand corner "EA Answers HQ" and log-out, then log-in again (top left). Keep trying until the board shows up. "

After you re-log in, the UFC 2 Beta board should show up under "ALL BOARDS" on top left  and then underneath "UFC."

View in thread

Message 12 of 23 (1,099 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Fistofjustice10

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you try to relog and access the beta board again? Should now work.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-2-Beta/bd-p/ufc-2-beta-en

Message 2 of 23 (991 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I also cannot log into the beta boards. says I am not authorized or something.

Message 3 of 23 (982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, the access is denied.

Message 4 of 23 (978 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They did add feints, on PS4 hold R1 and R2 then press any strike and you'll see it happen. It just sucks that you can't move while doing a feint

Message 5 of 23 (973 Views)

★★ Novice

Access denied on my side as well. 

One suggestion I have is that once knocked down, you should be allowed to shuffle the right stick right away before your opponent can get to you to try and finish to give a chance to the other person that was rocked and can recover before they get on top of you.

Message 6 of 23 (968 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 7 of 23 (952 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I already posted a thread about it but I'm in the same boat.  Can't access the beta forum.

Message 8 of 23 (949 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You can feint by holding both block buttons and strike with punches or kicks and the fighter will do feints
Message 9 of 23 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey there, I'm haVing the same problem it says access denied. Can you help me out.
Message 10 of 23 (932 Views)