Re: "Unable to save profile date as data is corrupted. Please delte corrupt

by afrocowboy23

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it sucks man, I just wanted to play it. I've done the same thing as you

deleting the memory of the game but it still happens. I REALLY REALLY don't like 2k

but if this doesn't get fixed I might have to just play 2k.

Message 11 of 14 (3,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I fought this for what seems like forever. I logged in under a different account. Completely removed my gamer profile account that has the corrupted Save. Then reinstalled my gamer profile, started UFC again and it was forced to resync my EA account with the game and works perfectly now.
Message 12 of 14 (3,086 Views)

★★★ Novice

See this is a problem with ea sport in most of their titles..... my mate and I  had the same problem last year and no ea title worked for him., other games did just not ea games.... and created a new gamer tag just to play hockey and now his having the same problem again. Ea need to fix this *... we spend all this money on subscriptions and money on their products and games... still get butt *!! Time to get a overhaul on ea servers game play and storage of their saves 

Message 13 of 14 (2,940 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the stupidest crap I’ve ever come across. No help from these idiots at EA and I must now delete all my save files and extra content that I paid for oh and don’t forget about all the time I’ve put into my fighter on this stupid thing only for it to mess up so exponentially and must now delete it when I was literally one fight away from my 3rd belt. Noted to never buy DLC from this company again as it will be lost in a corrupted save file on the games part and my $100 down the drain. joke. Provide us with a SOLUTION. Referring us back to what some random guy said about not caring that all his content was lost and is fine with loosing all his progress. I’ll be waiting to hear back

Message 14 of 14 (1,581 Views)