Re: Ufc

by diabolosi

Original Post

"Unable to save profile date as data is corrupted. Please delte corrupt save data and try again."

★★★ Novice

Is anyone else getting the message

"Unable to save profile date as data is corrupted. Please delte corrupt save data and try again."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game about 5x hoping to fix this problem, yet the moment I start it up I get this message and thus I can't save anything. There's no explanation of what data is corupted and The XboxOne has made it little confusing in regards to deleting saved game/profile data on your HardDrive. I've even managed to do two online fights yet nothing was saved to my profile, I have no idea how to fix this and it's kind of a major bummer.

Message 1 of 14 (16,589 Views)

Re: "Unable to save profile date as data is corrupted. Please delte corrupt save data and try a

★★★ Novice

So...if ANYONE who works at EA can help me with this problem that is keeping my from enjoying the product I purchased from moment one, that'd be some nice basic customer service.

Message 2 of 14 (16,462 Views)

Re: "Unable to save profile date as data is corrupted. Please delte corrupt save data and try a

Community Manager

If your Profile Save Data has been corrupted (you may experience freezing or an error message stating your profile save data is corrupt), you will need to delete your Profile Save Data. 

Please note that deleting your Profile Save Data will also delete any story mode or campaign progress you may have made with the affected game. However, Multiplayer progress will not be affected, as it is stored elsewhere on servers.

Please perform the steps at this link specific to your platform:

https://help.ea.com/article/i-received-an-error-message-stating-that-my-profile-save-data-is-damaged...

barry.png
Message 3 of 14 (16,460 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've now "Deleted Everywhere" my save game and yet everytime I load the game up. The data is corrupted, as a result it's literally impossible for me to save in this game, play online or load a profile. I've deleted, uninstalled and reset my Xbox countless times now. I literally have no idea what happend or how this could be fixed.

Message 4 of 14 (16,456 Views)

Community Manager

Please try wiping everything, then hard restarting your machine. If the issue persists, it might be worth creating/logging in on another gamertag and see if the issue persists there too.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 14 (16,450 Views)

Re: "Unable to save profile data as data is corrupted. Please delte corrupt save data and try a

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I'm having this problem too it comes up as the game tries to save anything that being fifa 14 or the new UFC game I've recently brought for my xbox one now my fifa 14 was fine up until I had UFC. I started a career on UFC and turned off my xbox after a while of playing it but when I turned on my xbox ea games won't work on it I've deleted saved game data many of times and I still comes up and I've added a new profile and it STILL doesn't work I don't know what to do
Message 6 of 14 (16,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem.When the game loads it comes up with a message " Unable to save profile data as data is corrupted. please delete corrupt save data and try again." I click continue and another message reads " There has been an error during saving." I have deleted all saved data for the game and the issue remains. advice please?

Message 7 of 14 (16,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also Hard Restarted my console and created an alternative account and that hasn't helped either. any idea how many people have had this issue? any solution would be much appreciated as i have tried all suggestions and nothing seems to help. Thanks.

Message 8 of 14 (16,384 Views)

Ufc

★★★ Newbie
Hi I just bought ufc two days ago and when I load the game it says unable to save profile data as data is corrupted please delete corrupt data and try again I have tried everything for it to work but I still have the same problem
Message 9 of 14 (15,936 Views)

Re: Ufc

★★★ Newbie
So if you click start on the game and go into "manage game" you go over to the right and delete the game data. But then you have to go through all the beginning stuff again. I've done it at least 5 times. This game was a waste of money.
Message 10 of 14 (15,841 Views)