Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: not getting emails

by ahmed539

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not getting emails

★★★★ Novice

I've haven't received any emails from ea about the things I've asked to be sent to me. it was working a few months ago and then it just stopped. I checked to see if it was about how often i want it sent but it says i would receive emails anytime, even though i don't get any.

Message 1 of 3 (859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ahmed539

On the same page where you choose to receive our emails and how often, check below for the Preferred Games section and add more games and/or platforms and then click the Update button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (882 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ahmed539

On the same page where you choose to receive our emails and how often, check below for the Preferred Games section and add more games and/or platforms and then click the Update button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 3 (883 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have done this multiple times before and I've tried again to add games that i would like to be notified on, and i always make sure to update it. However, i still haven't received any emails about them yet.

Message 3 of 3 (828 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help