Re: ea game face not loading

by ZaksNewName

Original Post

ea game face not loading

★★★ Newbie
Hi all,

I'm having an issue for game face. It is never loading on chrome for me during step 4, which is the "position the facial markers". The service just never loads. Nothing. I am using google chrome which I updated to the latest setting. Windows 10.

It's not a browser issue either because it's happening also on the latest IE.

All I want to do is to use my face for UFC 2. Please send help I'm out of ideas!!

Thanks
Message 1 of 8 (9,287 Views)

Community Manager

@Rasphir

This is something we are aware of and looking into. Please monitor the following thread for any updates:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Gameface-keeps-loading-at-step-4/m-p/5737630

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (9,113 Views)

I am trying to log in to my game face but can't

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to log in to my game face at easports.com/gameface but when I log in, it automatically tries to generate my previous game face, without letting me do anything else. And it stays there for hours "loading" and nothing happens. I have tried this in different browsers, different computers, and different internet connections. Also, the computers I have tried it with, meet the minimum requirements, so that is not the problem. What should I do?

Message 3 of 8 (8,904 Views)

Gameface trying to load old one and not working

★ Apprentice
Gameface won't load.
I have had this issue and seen others from months ago with this issue so it doesn't look like it's getting fixed. What it does is it says loading game face Generating Game Face. Please Don't Close Your Browser." and stays on this screen all the time I can see the delete game face button but cannot press it as it is greyed out because it is trying to load my old gameface. I have been in live chat and gotten no where. I have seen admins say press the delete button but I cannot press anything on the page. I have tried all the internet browsers and still nothing. All I need is someone from EA to delete my gameface please. It's ruining my game as I really want to use the gameface feature for UFC 2 and one of the main reasons I bought the game was for the creating my own character with the gameface. I would really appreciate a response from an admin thanks.
Message 4 of 8 (8,899 Views)

★★★ Novice
Its 2018 and u guys still havent fixed it...what the hell!!!
Message 5 of 8 (6,772 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

approaching 2019 and still no fix. EA is a plague

Message 6 of 8 (5,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2021 and still hasn't fixed it

Message 7 of 8 (2,845 Views)

Community Manager

@bn26l05876xr 

We're going to close down this discussion as it's originated from 2016 and occasionally gets necroed.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum rules: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

If you're having trouble with Game Face please see the articles below for solutions that have helped fix this for other players:

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,832 Views)