Unable to get proper Game Face render

by Insipidus7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to get proper Game Face render

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can't seem to get my Game Face to render properly.  I've uploaded images and seemingly position them accordingly, but the image continues to render stretched and skewed on the 3D head model.  Am I doing something wrong?

Specifications:

PC - Windows 10 Pro

Browser - Tried Chrome (Version 55.0.2883.75 m) and Firefox (Latest as of 12/8/2016)

Image Sizes - Both front and side images are 1024px x 1024px PNGs

Here's a video on what I'm seeing as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (2,350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to get proper Game Face render

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Update: Clearing cache and cookies did not seem to resolve the issue.

Separately, I have done the following to get a seemingly acceptable image on the 3D head model.  All I did was shrink the front image I uploaded (1024 x 1024 image) in the first resize step within the app.  I kept everything else the same, including my first attempt at positioning the dots on the face, which now did not line up correctly because I scaled down the front image.  It worked as a result (see attachment), though haven't tested in game.  Pretty weird.

Edit - How it looks in-game.  Ok I guess.  Eyes are messed up, but better than what it was before.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (2,761 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Insipidus7

We are currently seeing an issue where you cannot create your game face at all and that is being looked into.

Did you maybe choose the wrong gender at step 1?

Try clearing your browser cookies and cache and retry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,337 Views)

★★ Novice
Hmm, well I can create a Game Face, but as you can see, the alignment is way off for some reason.

I continually have chosen male as the gender at the beginning of the process.

I will try clearing cache and cookies once I'm back at my computer, and then report back. Thank you for the reply.
Message 3 of 5 (2,329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Update: Clearing cache and cookies did not seem to resolve the issue.

Separately, I have done the following to get a seemingly acceptable image on the 3D head model.  All I did was shrink the front image I uploaded (1024 x 1024 image) in the first resize step within the app.  I kept everything else the same, including my first attempt at positioning the dots on the face, which now did not line up correctly because I scaled down the front image.  It worked as a result (see attachment), though haven't tested in game.  Pretty weird.

Edit - How it looks in-game.  Ok I guess.  Eyes are messed up, but better than what it was before.

Message 4 of 5 (2,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At least you are able to upload a face onto ufc.  There are lot of us that are unable to.

Message 5 of 5 (2,263 Views)