Re: ULTIMATE TEAM UFC 2 Complaint

by Lasiaf_2012

Original Post

ULTIMATE TEAM UFC 2 Complaint

★★ Novice
ULTIMATE TEAM. I would love to know why you are screwing people over by giving them duplicate fighter set items all the time? I purposefully bought 4 event packs in a row and every single pack gave me a fighter set item I have had 10 times or more. I have had over 700 fights on UT and I have maxed to level 60 but I have not completed any fighter sets because you have clearly put an algorithm in place to give duplicate fighter set items. I would like you to contact me and give me about 40 fighter set items that have been promised to me but you've decided to give duplicates. What a disgrace EA. Money grabbing. You're on the edge of losing a customer for good.
Message 1 of 4 (2,235 Views)

EA DICE Team

@iPlayLikeAWin

Hi,

It is the other way around - everything that you get from a pack is completely random and there is no check for duplicate items.

I understand that this leaves room for bad luck and I am sorry to hear that this is the case for you. However, since this is how the system works I won't be able to change this for you.

Message 2 of 4 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's definitely a scam!!!!! What's with the whole level 60 cap? That's just *. Absolute *. Of course if we knew about the cap before buying we wouldn't have bought such a load of *
Message 3 of 4 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mr toom i have the same prablome but some pack are minshon that it has collectable item like in last event DG pack i tray more than 4 time and it keep giving me the same item set

this is unacceptable and very bade to the game i hope u do some thing abut it.

Message 4 of 4 (1,431 Views)