UFC Xbox one - Unable to find an opponent

by fretblazer

Original Post

Re: UFC Xbox one - Unable to find an opponent

★★ Novice
Thank-you, I will try this tonight and hopefully it will resolve the issue..
Message 11 of 30 (4,361 Views)

★★ Novice
I have followed the instructions exactly, both ports are open fully and I still have exactly the same issue.. 'unable to find opponent'

Please could this be sorted as it is getting annoying that I pay a lot of money for a games console, then pay extra money to use that console to play games online (using the Internet that I pay for in my house' to then pay for a game that I can't actually play on the online access that I've paid for.

I appreciate there's often errors but noone seems to be responding other than to tell us how to open ports, which doesn't solve the problem.

Thank-you
Corey
Message 12 of 30 (4,357 Views)

Community Manager

@Coreyj93

Please see the following page for info on how your NAT type (which is determined by which ports are open) can affect your ability to find an online match:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

Please also be aware of the current Xbox Live status which shows issues with matchmaking: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

barry.png
Message 13 of 30 (4,353 Views)

★★ Novice
My NAT type is open, and "all services are available" my xbox works, and my Internet works fine, I have multiple pc's and games consoles that work/play online, it's just ufc that is 'unable to find opponent'

Will this be sorted? Because it's getting to the point where I might aswell just trade in the game as I can't use the online services I pay for.
Message 14 of 30 (4,341 Views)

★★ Novice
Update: So I tried again today, managed to connect online and actually have three fights before the problem come back of 'unable to find opponent'

Now I can't get on at all, it just can't find an opponent..
Message 15 of 30 (4,316 Views)

★ Novice
It's 9-24-2015 and I still can't find a match. My main menu freezes and I bypass it by revoking access on the ufc origins website just to get past the main screen then when I connect online I find a average of 1 or 2 fights an hour. I feel ripped off. I switched over from ps4 and ps4s ufc works fine. This * is irritating. Waste of money. Never buying ea games anymore
Message 16 of 30 (3,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I started this feed out of sheer frustration. I was actually hoping for some Devine intervention, an EA God to float down from the darkness and heal my game...it was not to be. Sadly I tried everything, I was on the phone to them for hours just to end up with them not being able to fix anything.......it is sad that a company like ea can't get it right. it's even sadder that they refuse to acknowledge that there is even anything wrong.I traded my game long ago and urge others to do the same.
Message 17 of 30 (3,924 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Open nat settings. EA dont care though. Shame because the game is so much fun
Message 18 of 30 (3,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had an xbox ea ufc with ghe same problem. And opejing nat etc dont help. Is this happens also on playstation 4 ?
Message 19 of 30 (3,716 Views)

★ Novice
That's very insulting to place a technically jumbled half * answer as a support link. I don't know what meeting in ea corporate approved the absolute disconsideration of consumer consumer issues... But this answer from so called support really drives home the fact that there is no intention of ever reconciling the matchmaking issue. FACT: before the update, matchmaking was simple and easy, creating a fluid online fighting experience. FACT: post update... Innumerable connectivity and matchmaking problems. How can we as consumers trust a company so undervested in the support of its product? How long till this online server gets shut down like undisputed 2 to make room for other ea titles? This is face of ea... Make way for the next game, not our loyal customers. Be warned... Ea ufc online WILL end up just like undisputed online. Spend your hard earned money wisely
Message 20 of 30 (3,630 Views)