by THEREALJJ

Original Post

Re: UFC Xbox one - Unable to find an opponent

★★★ Newbie
So when you buy a game from E A you have to know how to open ports? Please
Message 21 of 30 (3,833 Views)

★★★ Novice

NAT has been open for months and I am lucky to find ONE random person online after a good two hours of searching.

Few weeks ago I was searching with SEVEN other gamers and in two hours, only one of us got into a game with one another. The entire time was spent searching, backing out and trying again.

Decided to take the advice of opening ports and surprisingly, still nothing. Unable to find opponent. The same message I have been seeing for almost seven months now. There are over 20 people online right now, at least that's the number I can see. Can't find any one of  them and I have been searching for almost an hour with an open NAT and ports forwarded.

So is it those of us who followed instructions that are incompetent and we don't know what we're doing, or is there a problem on the end of EA and they refuse to acknowledge it? I was matching with gamers from North America and Europe within seconds 9+ months ago. Today I can't even find 3+ other Australians searching the same weight class with instructions passed on from an EA Community Manager.

Message 22 of 30 (3,769 Views)

★ Novice
Can you give a really answer please?
Message 23 of 30 (3,598 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 24 of 30 (3,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FACT ME AND MY MATE FIND IT STANGE THAT THERE IS ABOUT 20+ PPL PLAYING ONLINE IF NOT MORE BUT NON OF US CAN FIND ANYONE

Message 25 of 30 (3,420 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. All ports are avalible. I don't understand why EA ignore this problem. It's only in UFC on Xbox one. EA, please fix it.
Message 26 of 30 (3,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea. The problem is * ports if people have tried that (including me) and the game still doesn’t work. Rs is * for their responses and they don’t give a * if the game works they got their money. 

Message 27 of 30 (2,888 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is the year now of 2019, and this issue has not been resolved for almost 4 YEARS NOW. PLEASE take all of our comments into consideration and please resolve this issue. We are begging here... 

Message 28 of 30 (2,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We are all wondering if and when the servers will be strengthened for a better and improved connection before the servers shutdown for this game. PLEASE we have been asking you guys and all of your solutions do not work as far as power cycling the xbox, turning off and on the router, testing NAT Type, everything. It is more of an issue on your end, and we need it to be fixed so that we are able to continue to play YOUR game that WE INVESTED our hard-earned money. PLEASE fix this EA Sports..

Message 29 of 30 (2,591 Views)

Message 30 of 30 (2,587 Views)