Re: UFC Xbox one - Unable to find an opponent

by Spudgreg-Xbox

Original Post

UFC Xbox one - Unable to find an opponent

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I was just wondering if there was a fix in the pipeline to sort out the issue of not being able to find an opponent on ufc (Xbox one)? I'm not after advice on power cycling or opening ports because this is not a problem on my end. Essentially I want to know whether I should be keeping hold of the game or trading it in for another.
Kind regards
Message 1 of 30 (24,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. I've tried all of the port forwarding and open port nonsense.

Message 2 of 30 (24,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

are the doing anything about it then

Message 3 of 30 (24,178 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I used to be able to find opponents now I can't if ea don't do something about this I will be selling the game it's a joke
Message 4 of 30 (24,076 Views)

★★ Novice

This sucks.  It was the only game that I played almost every day and since the last update I've been having this issue myself.  All my other games work.  I even have EA access which I may cancel now.

Message 5 of 30 (24,012 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yea I've been having this issue for a while. And its also been an issue in tournament matches ever since i owned the game.
Message 6 of 30 (23,752 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its F'n ridiculous.  I can go 15 minutes and not find an opponent.  Sometimes even linger than that. I don't have that problem on my PS4. This is one of the inky games I play and 90% of the time I cut my One off or just load the game up on my PS4.

Message 7 of 30 (23,650 Views)

Community Manager

Players having difficulties connecting to online play or to other players in UFC likely need to open, or forward, their online ports. Find the ports for your console below, and then you can open your ports.

XBOX ONE & PS4: UDP: 3659, TCP: 3659

If you have already opened these ports then you should reset the XB1 network card:

• On the console, press and hold the Xbox button until the light behind it turns off (about 5 seconds), which means the console is off.
  • After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
  • Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.

Power cycling your router and connecting to it directly with a cable is also advised.

barry.png
Message 8 of 30 (23,643 Views)

★★ Novice

I am wondering, i have no clue what a port open/forward is or how to do it. But i can play UFC fine offline, i can play every single game I have on the xbox one online, GTA, Forza, C.O.D.. etc. So surely, if the problem was with my internet, no games would work?

The problem I am having is when I load online, I enter a tournament or a quick fight, matchmaking starts and then i just repeatedly get the message 'unable to find opponent' time after time again.

Please has anyone got any advice, or a solution to this?

Cheers.

Corey.

Message 9 of 30 (23,584 Views)

Community Manager

@Coreyj93

See this link for info on how to open the above specified ports: http://help.ea.com/en/article/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

barry.png
Message 10 of 30 (23,561 Views)