by Whelpley687

Original Post

Re: Stuck at loading screen UFC

★★★★★ Newbie
Simple Hard Restart is the answer on Xbox1
Message 21 of 24 (3,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its funny that this is a problem that still persists to 2018. I am using ps4, and have just pressed a button to continue and the loading screen has been loading for an hour and a half. The game is fully installed, because there isn't text in the bottom left of the screen telling me the percent loaded. This is text ive seen many times because I have uninstalled and redownloaded this game 4 times. Ive had to play this game in offline mode ever since I decided to install it. Ive restarted my ps4, uninstalled the game, turned my ps4 off and on, unplugged my ps4 and plugged it back in and yet it is always stuck on the beginning loading screen. I wish I could see more of the game I bought but sadly I'm stuck only being able to use it when i'm disconnected from the internet

Message 22 of 24 (2,927 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem with ps 4 did somewone managed to fix this bug? It seems that ea doesnt give a * about people or theyr wasted money. 

Message 23 of 24 (1,598 Views)

Community Manager

@gospo93 

This thread is from 2014 so I'm going to close it down as others have likely moved on. We have reports of players freezing at the loading screen for UFC 3 and it's been posted in the UFC 3 forum. Please respond to the larger and more recent threads in there if this is what it's pertaining to. If not, please create a new thread if there isn't a more recent one that applies o what you're experiencing at the loading screen.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 24 (1,583 Views)