Original Post

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck at loading screen UFC

★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 24 (50,500 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I finially got behind the entertainment center and unplugged the power from the xbox.  When I started it back up the game worked.  

View in thread

Message 6 of 24 (59,118 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Installed game and now it's stuck on the splash screen with the red octagon just spinning. Tried to restart and reinstall
Message 2 of 24 (50,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't get past the loading screen either, and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and everything.
Message 3 of 24 (50,284 Views)

Community Manager

What system are you on? Have you tried hard restarting it?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 24 (50,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on xbox one and I'm having the same issue.  Mulitple restarts.  Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times with the same problem.

Message 5 of 24 (50,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finially got behind the entertainment center and unplugged the power from the xbox.  When I started it back up the game worked.  

Message 6 of 24 (59,119 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks, it's good to hear that your issue was resolved, though we don't normally want to resort to plug-pulling.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 24 (50,275 Views)

★ Novice
On ps4 fully turn console off not rest mode but truly off then hold down power butt for about ten seconds it will beep to times in that ten seconds then plug your controller in with your USB cable and there will be a master list for the console on your screen you need to click on (Restore data base) then it will do some resting loading ext... This is like a defragment on a pc but way faster it will put all files back where they should be on the hard drive and fix any boot ,or loading errors the ps4 may be having such as UFC 's loading screen issue
Message 8 of 24 (49,524 Views)

★ Novice
Forgive my spelling i didn't edit it and was just trying to help not have to hear people pulling cords
I'll look up xbox info see if I can help there to peace out. Post by : ITSMYWORLD
Message 9 of 24 (49,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing this issue and have only been able to play the game twice, once on first run, which i didn't have the new update/ fighter update so it worked and the second time was when I unpluged and replugged, now that trick doesn't work. I've been searching EA answers and EA help and it appears this is a persisting problem that has been going on since April for many of your customer's and it still hasn't been patched.... yet the game is being sold, I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. Put out a new patch or if there is a way to remove the recent update from an XboxOne, (I've already reinstalled the game to with no results.) please let us/me know I'm sure hundreds of others will appreciate it and not think a company which was making fantastic respectable games is now virtually stealing from customers, thanks!

Message 10 of 24 (46,869 Views)