[Info] How do I import my GameFace to UFC?

by EA_Nils

Original Post

[Info] How do I import my GameFace to UFC?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

How do I import my GameFace to UFC?

Import your own face in-game using EASPORTS Game Face! If you don't have one saved on EASPORTS.com, you can easily create one. Once your done, or if you already have a Game Face saved, you can import it into your game on your created fighter!

CREATE YOUR GAME FACE

Note: Before getting started, make sure you've downloaded and installed the Unity Web Player, an essential aspect of Game Face implementation. 

Please also ensure your Origin account used to log in to GameFace is correctly associated with your Gamertag or PSN ID. If your Origin account is not linked, or linked to a different Gamertag, you will not be able to import your Gameface to UFC and will see a download error. The current linked Origin account is visible in-game at: Customize > Settings > Account Settings > Origin

1. Clear your browser's cache
  2. Now visit www.easports.com
  3. Click on Sign In (top right corner) and put in your Origin Account Details (This is not your gamertag/PSN ID)
  4. Once logged in, go visit www.easports.com/gameface (either by clicking on this link or by typing the URL in manually)
  5. Click the Start with your Game Face button and follow the instructions to continue.
  6. When you get the option to Select Head, click Generate Photo.
    • If you haven't downloaded the Game Face plugin, you will be prompted to now. You will need to close our your browsers in order to install.
  7. You will be asked to adjust the front facial markets. Set the markers on the face using the example to the right of your photo.
  8. Continue until you can generate your Game Face. Once the Generation is complete, click the Close button.
  9. When asked if you want to apply your Game Face, click Yes.
  10. Once the face has been applied to your avatar, additional options to change the hair style/color, eye color, and facial features can be done on the site which should carry over to the game.
  11. Save the Game Face avatar once customizations are complete, you’re now ready to import it into game.
Note: Not all hair styles & facial hair are supported on a 1-to-1 appearance from website to in-game. However when selecting a particular style on the website, the game should determine the closest style that is supported in-game and apply that style to the imported Game Face created fighter.

You will also be restricted from further modifying your in-game hair style/color, facial hair/color, body hair/color, eyebrows/color, eye color, facial skeletal features, and skin tone from in-game. It’s important that any of these supported customizations are done on the website prior to importing into game.

Reference Image (Left) & Website Game Face Avatar (Right):

User-added image

If you already have a GameFace created, for best results, update your existing Gameface by changing it to the “Fighter” type, and re-upload. 

IMPORT YOUR GAME FACE

1. Go to Main Menu > Customize > Create a Fighter
  2. After entering Create a Fighter, the first prompt will ask if you want to import a Game Face.
  3. The Origin Account login used for the game must be the same as the one you used to create your Game Face on the Game Face website.
    • If its not, this can be changed in game in Customize Settings Account Settings > Origin

Imported Game Face:

User-added image

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-import-my-gameface-to-ufc/

Message 1 of 2 (16,971 Views)

Re: [Info] How do I import my GameFace to UFC?

Community Manager

Please Note: If you initially set up your Origin account on a console, but you had not logged into easports.com and saved your default persona, you can follow these steps:

• Sign in to easports.com
  • Click on your profile in the top-right of the page
  • Select a default persona (by clicking on Change) in the persona tab located at the top-right of the screen

You should now be able to sign-in to Game Face successfully.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/easports-com-sigin-loop-issue-when-accessing-game-face/

Message 2 of 2 (16,354 Views)