by slikdt13

Original Post

Re: Game Face on the website does not match Game Face in the Game

★★★★★ Newbie
Download failed please try again later..... Over and over
Message 11 of 32 (1,913 Views)

★★ Novice

so will this ever be solved? I have completely stopped playing the game at this point. I cant play the career with my character looking like a deformed chemo patient that got ran over by a truck. 

Message 12 of 32 (1,887 Views)

Community Manager

Just as in the main thread, just wanted to thank you here as well for the image uploads. I have passed them all on to be looked into.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 13 of 32 (1,862 Views)

★ Novice

Ive been trying to do my gameface since I got the game, I havrnt played because of this, It looks nothing like me, deletes my hair and stuff when I import it and is uneditable.. the online version looks just like me, problem is soon as ita "imported" into my ps4

I would post a pic of my gameface/player from EASports online and one from the game but I have no clue how to get those pics saved?

Message 14 of 32 (1,859 Views)

Community Manager

@gsjnyc Hi,

If you are on Windows 7, click on the Windows Start button and then type "snip" into the search window. Start the program called snipping tool, and you will then be able to take screenshots.

You can click the blue question mark for a guide, but essentially you just want to click on the little triangle next to New and select "Rectangular Snip". Now click on "New" and mark your gameface on your screen. This will now create an image that you can save within the Snipping Tool Program by just clicking File > Save as

For your PS4, check out this guide: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5053/~/take-and-share-ps4-screenshots

Once you are done saving your screenshots, you can upload them to an image hoster. As an example, here is how it works on www.imgur.com: http://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/201767293

Let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 15 of 32 (1,839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'll post both of the "good ones" I have redone it a few times (and tried to upload it) EVEN did one with long hair, (dont have that one here) but no matter what it always gives the same exact image back and then I'll post the image that comes out on the game, worst part when it uiploads you can not edit the hair or anythng its all locked
heres the url for the good ones:

http://i.imgur.com/gpk8N73.png

http://i.imgur.com/UIn91V5.png

HERE IS HOW HE LOOKS EVERYTIME, No MATTER WHAT I DO, Comes out like this, and I cannot change anything on him either, cant add hair or beard or whatever....

http://i.imgur.com/2Q1fdWK.jpg

And when its not busy giving me the same image everytime the rest of the time, its crashing my PS4 when attempting to do the upload..

((ALSO is there a way to "buy" or get other outfits and clothing for your created gameface/you? it has a my items tab in the "lockerroom" for gameface but no outfits or clothes are shown, itd be nice to be able to change whats on your created guy)))

Message 16 of 32 (1,824 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

When I use the Photo Game Face, The Character Render on the Photo Game Face is Spot on......But in the actual UFC game, the render looks nothing like it? This needs to be patched and sorted out asap. This feature is one of the few reasons I even purchased Ea Sports UFC. Also, A lot of the hair and facial styles to do not work.

Message 17 of 32 (1,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I was on the phone with customer service for an hour and half today. The whole time I was just working on actually making Game Face work on my mac. It finally worked and I created a wonderful Game Face. Then I downloaded it to UFC and it looked completely different. I am not sure if it is because the game generates the closest possible version of me with the pre-existing character appearances or if it actually uses my Game Face. If it just uses the games existing "Create a Character" options then what is so special about Game Face? I can make a character the looks like me really easily in the game, but the coolest thing about Game Face is that it is ME. So my question is, does the downloaded Game Face just generate from the closest possible pre-existing attributes from within the game OR does it actually try to design your Game Face within in the game? If it is the latter of the two then it is failing. If it is the first, then it isn't that special for in game use because it only works on the browser version.

Message 18 of 32 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the EXACT same issue. Great render in browser, barely recognizable in game (UFC).  Glad to see it's been a year, and nothing has been done. Classic EA. They've already got our money, so why bother fixing, right?

Message 19 of 32 (1,634 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Guess I'm a little late but its January 3rd 2016 still having the same issue.

Message 20 of 32 (1,453 Views)