Game Face not working on PS4.

by wiscomark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Face not working on PS4.

★★★★ Novice
Is anyone else having issues with Game Face not loading in UFC on the PS4? My accounts all seem linked correctly and I've used Game Face on many PS3 games before.
Message 1 of 10 (2,358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Face not working on PS4.

★★★★ Novice
I seemed to have solved my issue by going onto the EA site, changing my Game Face to a fighter and saving it. Seems that as long as you go in and make a change and save it, it will work.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,379 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
I seemed to have solved my issue by going onto the EA site, changing my Game Face to a fighter and saving it. Seems that as long as you go in and make a change and save it, it will work.
Message 2 of 10 (2,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how did you change it

Message 3 of 10 (2,296 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Through the EA site.
Message 4 of 10 (2,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have gone to the site several times, saved, and I keep getting download failed in game
Message 5 of 10 (2,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me to! I saved several times but still not downloading.

Message 6 of 10 (2,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Heya everyone,

Thank you all for your reports.

Can you please try downloading your gameface once more? We were able to resolve an issue regarding this at 1AM PST and it should be working now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Message 7 of 10 (2,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant even log in to the website and game face doesnt work as well it has been 3 days now! 

Message 8 of 10 (2,115 Views)

Community Manager

@drossbaby Hi,

Can you try checking out the suggestions provided here and get back to me? http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Sports-UFC/Ufc-gameface-not-working/m-p/3030698#M628

Login issues

This may just be an issue with a confusing redirect to easports.com after logging in. Check whether you can get around it following the below.

1. Clear your browser's cache

2. Visit www.easports.com

3. Click on Sign In (top right corner) and put in your Origin Account Details (This is not your gamertag/PSN ID)

4. Once logged in, go visit www.easports.com/gameface

Cheers,
Nils

Message 9 of 10 (2,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep trying and it continues to say there was an error uploading your photos and generating your game face. Please try again. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Message 10 of 10 (1,600 Views)