Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game Face Won't Save

by boredwtf24

Original Post

Re: Ufc gameface not working??

★★★ Newbie
Bought this today in,the uk and gameface won't download!!!!!!
Message 40 of 587 (2,263 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Welcome to our nightmare UK...
Message 41 of 587 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got through that now it crashes and sends me to my dashboard every time
Message 42 of 587 (2,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to log into EA sports. Keeps telling me I have entered an invalid email or passoword. And PS 4 said that it is unable to connect to the server.

Message 43 of 587 (2,163 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The EA site won't even let me sign into the Gameface page no matter what I Try? it just keeps going back to the sign in page? Please help? Thank you.

Message 44 of 587 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

went to career and create and down load gamerface and error comes up saying it failed and to try again later

Message 45 of 587 (2,498 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I logged on to the site i  went to game face and it wont generate my photo it just keeps saying loading..this is my first time to use game face...EA Sports needs to get a handle on this ASAP

Message 46 of 587 (2,334 Views)

Re: Ufc gameface not working?? or Website???

★★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

I'm currently experiences two problems.

1. I cannot access game face or player hub on the EA sports website.

2. I cannot access game face download on the EA Sports UFC game (Released 20/06/2014) England,UK

I dont seem to understand what the problem is and WHY?? i can do neither of the two listed above.

can this matter be resolved as soon as possible as this is ruining my experience of the game so far as i was  particularly looking forward to this.

Regards,

[edit: email address removed]

Message 47 of 587 (2,316 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Cannot use gameface on Xbox 1 for ufc create a fighter please fix or give us a update or I'll be retur Bing the title thanks
Message 48 of 587 (2,295 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Download failed all my settings are right on gameface website. 4 days and can't start Career.

Get your hopes then poof it's gone.

EA I love you made a UFC game and I love it gameplay wise but you have no excuse for these problems.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GAME DEVELOPING COMPANY. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY SO IF A GAME IS NOT READY QUIT STICKING YOUR GREADY FUDGIN HANDS OUT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO RELEASE A SPORTS TITLE ANNUALLY

And this isn't even a sequel game. You've had ample time. If you think 5 million people will play your game. Set your servers for 10-15 million to with stand. There should be no server issues anymore in the new generation of gaming
Message 49 of 587 (2,263 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help