Game Face Won't Save

by boredwtf24

Original Post

Re: Ufc gameface not working??

★★★ Newbie
I have no idea where to go to even make a game face.. I went to the site and it had games listed but no ufc game listed . It said I had to click on the game in order to start the process... I cant even find the game
Message 30 of 590 (5,576 Views)

Can't log into Game Face

★★★ Newbie

I can't download my game face on UFC and I was told to make a minor change to my gameface online and save them and then I would be able to use it. However, whenever I try to log into my account of the Game Face website it tells me my email or password is incorrect but its the same email and password I use for Origin and all other EA websites so I have no idea why i cant log into my Game Face

Message 31 of 590 (4,161 Views)

★ Novice

Whenever I load up my gameface is gives me my old gameface.  I've updated my new one with pictures and I even changed the hair and whenever I load it it gives me my old guy.  WTF EA!? Fix this!!!

Message 32 of 590 (5,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still seeing "your download has failed"

Message 33 of 590 (5,472 Views)

★ Novice
Ok, it's been days and nothing has been done to fix this. I would appreciate a real answer or solution please.
Message 34 of 590 (4,830 Views)

★★ Novice
This is soooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX TODAY!!!!!! ( pulls out hair )
Message 35 of 590 (4,819 Views)

Re: Can't log into Game Face

Community Manager

Hmm, can you try a different browser in case this is a factor? I doubt it's the case, but this will at least rule out a local browser issue.

Past this, you can try resetting your password, perhaps this will force things to sync up.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 36 of 590 (4,152 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine crashes the game. Starts importing thern just... poof, back to desktop or whatever you call it.

Message 37 of 590 (4,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting really sick of messing with this game face thing. First off, in Fifa, it colors my player orange like an oompa loompa. When I go the the website and take all new pictures and make a completely new game face, it says there are no updates to my game face to download and the oompa loompa is still there. Then, I try it in this game, and it won't even download. "Your download has failed. Please try downloading your gameface again later". Well its been later. Much, much later, and it still doesn't work EA. Are you ever going to fix it? 

Message 38 of 590 (4,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA ADMINS why has this not yet been resolved?  I, along with many of your customers primarily want to use our own likeness in career mode and we saw that as a great incentive to get the game.  Please resolve this issue.

Message 39 of 590 (4,739 Views)