★★ Novice

http://i.imgur.com/krXUaic.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

my gameface on the website looks a lot different then in the game

RIGHT is EA UFC Game ///  LEFT is Gameface website

Message 90 of 590 (5,195 Views)

Re: Ufc gameface not working??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is so disappointing! I FINALLY got the gameface to import and it looks nothing like the face created. The face created on the site looks amazingly like me. Once it is imported things are lost in the facial structure and facial hair is different. Now i did read that hair or facial hair shown on game creator arent all available on the game. I find this pretty rediculous. If you're going to make this feature and have a predesign process on the website that shows your carachter in rendered form it should look EXACTLY as it does when created. No exceptions! Why? because you could have obviously made the gameface creator show a preview that looks exactly as it would in the game. There really is no excuse for the disparity. 

One other gripe, the change in the beard from creator to in game is crazy. There are styles in the actual game that look way more like my actual full face beard but it changed it to a fu man chu with a soul patch! Since i cant change the beard or facial structure i cant even try to fix the bad conversion. This should also be made possible but probably not needed if the final product looked like the creator preview.

Please make this possible, If its digitally rendered a certain way on the site it should look exactly the same on the site. 

FOR ANYONE LOOKING MY SOLUTION WAS AS FOLLOWS

From the game go to settings-account-origin and if the email shown does not correspond to the email used to log in and create your gameface that is the problem that once fixxed worked for me. Have to get ea support to change it.

Message 91 of 590 (5,184 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How do I fix my game face to look more accurate?

http://imgur.com/wvTRajZ

Message 92 of 590 (5,176 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for the image uploads, guys. I have passed them on to be looked into.
Message 93 of 590 (5,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CHECK ORIGIN EMAIL IN GAME SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE THAT MATCHES EA LOG IN EMAIL  THIS FIXED MY ISSUE

Message 94 of 590 (5,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@NathanmB97 wrote:

CHECK ORIGIN EMAIL IN GAME SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE THAT MATCHES EA LOG IN EMAIL  THIS FIXED MY ISSUE

Thanks for documenting what fixed the issue in your situation.

Message 95 of 590 (5,063 Views)

★ Novice

is the gameface generator down? i am trying to update my gameface on the site but everytime i get to the final step the button that says "Generate my Gameface" is blanked out and I can't click it.

Message 96 of 590 (5,041 Views)

★★★ Novice

i was just using it but now i cant download my chr so im guessing its down now

Message 97 of 590 (5,037 Views)

★★★ Novice

this is so stupid its like one moment it works than another moment it wont..... ahhhhh!!!!! i miss thq.... Frown nvr had any problems with them

Message 98 of 590 (5,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I tried using my Game Face that I had saved from FIFA because it's a reasonable likeness, but the hair and facial hair were wrong in UFC.    I managed to import mine a few times as I was tweaking the hair on it on the Game Face creator, but after half a dozen times my game started failing to download it from the server giving the error "Your download has failed.  Please try downloading your Game Face again later".

I am on PS4 if this is of any significance.

Message 99 of 590 (5,027 Views)