Game Face Won't Save

by boredwtf24

Original Post

Re: Game Face Won't Save

★ Novice

So * irritating i spent 60 quid on your * game and you can't even fix a simple problem. Really sums up EA...

Message 571 of 590 (1,570 Views)

Re: Game Face won't save

★★★ Newbie

I'm having an issue with saving my GamFace where it keeps saying the server is busy. I tried saving on Firefox first, did it several times and had to reload every time because it was taking too long to save. I finally tried saving over night, woke up this morning and it still didn't work. I tried saving in Safari and it says the server is too busy every time I try saving. HELP PLEASE!

Message 572 of 590 (1,472 Views)

Ea game face won't save

★★★ Newbie
Is not letting me save my avatar, please help, the screen stays for hours on saving
Message 573 of 590 (1,384 Views)

★ Novice

This is pretty bad, its not working for me either. Tried two difference PCs, flash updated, everything installed. Just stays on "please wait" when trying to save gameface.

Message 574 of 590 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, will not save ever...

Message 575 of 590 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's a good thing this * is free because if I ran the company that made Game Face I'd fire all of your *... Test much?

Message 576 of 590 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've followed every step

Still stuck on Please wait for the last hour.
Message 577 of 590 (1,304 Views)

Re: Game Face Won't Save

★★★★★ Newbie

thank u, still working! 12/04/2016

Message 578 of 590 (1,348 Views)

Re: Finally it's working

★ Novice

Hi there,

What's the workaround? Simply to use firefox? So far, I'm using firefox, with unity gameface/shockwave flash/unity ON and Always Activated, but I still sit wait for "saving, please wait." Could you please reiterate what the workaround is? I doubt it would make a difference, but I'm also on a VPN (IPVanish, connecting to USA from Pakistan).

Thank you!

Message 579 of 590 (1,328 Views)

Re: Finally it's working

★★★ Newbie

Unity player still does not work for loading pictures. And EVEN making a guy with your rendering software it DOESN'T allow you to save. I am using Firefox and its still giving me the error google chrome in use even though I don't have it installed on my comp.

Message 580 of 590 (1,324 Views)