Game Face Won't Save

by boredwtf24

Original Post

Re: Ufc gameface not working??

★★★ Newbie

"Your Download has failed. Try dowloading your game face again later " is the message i recieve when i click " download game face" and my only option is to click ok and try again. 

Message 20 of 590 (7,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I to am experiencing this issue, I am able to log into the website and access the game face features on the website and even make changes to my Game Face on the website. I can save my changes to my Game Face on the website without issues. I have check my account settings, and my gamer tag is linked to my account were my Game Face is stored. However when I go into the game and it doesn't matter if I try to create a fighter under the customize tab or when I try to start a new game. After I click on the DOWNLOAD GAMEFACE. It will proceed to the screen were it says downloading Game Face and it will clock like it is trying to connect or like it is trying to download my Game Face. After about 1 to 2 minutes I will get the following error message: Your download has failed. Please try downloading your Game Face again later. This has been an ongoing issue.  Please advise.

Message 21 of 590 (7,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Your Download has failed. Try dowloading your game face again later " is the message i recieve when i click " download game face" and my only option is to click ok and try again. 

Message 22 of 590 (7,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any update at all on when kinks will be worked out of a brand new game?
Message 23 of 590 (6,813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I finally just got mine to work. I went into my EA Game Face and here is what I did:

- I changed my hairstyle. Make sure you choose the hairstyle you want because once you import the face to Ea UFC, you cannot change it.

- I changed the eye colour.

- Like someone else mentioned, I changed my avatar to Fighting.

- I pushed the Reload button.  It is next to the Save button in the bottom right on the editor screen.

After the changes, I logged out and restarted EA UFC on my ps4 and it worked.

Hope this helps anyone as frustrated as I was.

Message 24 of 590 (6,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried the Change fighter, Hair, Eye, Reload, reseted ufc, and still not letting me, same thing Your gameface cant download. Anyone else have any other solutions?

Message 25 of 590 (6,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing changed from fighter to football, then back to fighter, changed my hair style and color, reloaded, powered on my XBOX1 and same thing. Goes into the step were it looks like it is trying to load the Game Face as if just gives you the spinning icon for about a 1 to 2 minutes or so, and then the same error message pops up: Your download has failed. Please try downloading your Game Face again later.

This is one reason why they never should have taken the Game Face feature out of the games and moved it to the website. I understand some big wig thought it was a good way to drive up hits on the website, but too many moving parts like this and you get these types of issues. It was better when this feature was in the actual game and you didn’t have to worry about stuff like this.

Message 26 of 590 (6,707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got it to work by switching to fighter and changing my hair. And some other features.

Message 27 of 590 (6,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea dropping the ball out the gate again. Shame this seems like a very cool idea. Hopefully it works soon! I want to start my ufc career and kick my friends asses with my face!
Message 28 of 590 (6,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It now loads but my gameface looks absolutely nothing ike the one on my ea origin account

Message 29 of 590 (6,647 Views)