Re: Ufc gameface not working??

by BeachGaara

Original Post

Community Manager

@getJINKYwithit Hi,

No worries.

I am fully aware of the issue that you reported, and I am sorry for mistagging you in the unrelated issue that was the main issue at the time but not what you were experiencing.

Unfortunately there is nothing that I can do on my side, outside of continuing to highlight examples of pictures provided by you guys showing discrepancy between the faces within Gameface and the game to the studio. I have done so in the past and hope that this will help the studio in improving the accuracy of the import.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 201 of 590 (1,183 Views)

★★ Novice

And what about the "download failed" that many of us are experiencing?

@EA_Nils wrote:

@getJINKYwithit Hi,

No worries.

I am fully aware of the issue that you reported, and I am sorry for mistagging you in the unrelated issue that was the main issue at the time but not what you were experiencing.

Unfortunately there is nothing that I can do on my side, outside of continuing to highlight examples of pictures provided by you guys showing discrepancy between the faces within Gameface and the game to the studio. I have done so in the past and hope that this will help the studio in improving the accuracy of the import.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 202 of 590 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im not getting a download fail but instead im getting a character that doesnt look anything like the gameface character i made.

Message 203 of 590 (1,172 Views)

★ Novice

its 8/26/2014 ive been trying to download game face for ea sports ufc on  xbox one since the game first came out and always get the your download has failed please try downloading game face again later i deleted everything on my xbox one for ea sports ufc and reinstalled everything and still get the same error message

Message 204 of 590 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Niles. Great post with detailed instructions. I am set now.

Message 205 of 590 (1,111 Views)

★★ Novice
Any updates ?
Message 206 of 590 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been trying to download this feature for weeks and it dosnt work. I have the game for one. My xbl gt is: hot texas tuna. Can some one advise on a fix or a status, I'm a little ticked it dosnt work.
Message 207 of 590 (1,042 Views)

★★ Novice

It's been exactly one month since I last posted.

It's still not fixed. This has been going on since day one.

Get your **bleep** together or give me my money back.

Message 208 of 590 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ea gameface is pherharps the worst tool ive ever used in my life.  had evry issue mentioned on here one after another and never got it to work. Total BS ive got a saved game face which has both origins and psn linked but ufcv wond download it for **bleep**, point blank refuses.

ive tried recreating a new face but whenever i go to create a new face after uploading a new photo none of the appearance options are available on the ea game creator so i have a bald avitar.  

total waste of time, resources and money developing this polished **bleep**. 

Message 209 of 590 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ea gameface picture not looking like created on website.

it appears that it's just not loading the texture in from the uploaded picture

Message 210 of 590 (1,420 Views)