Re: Ufc gameface not working??

by BeachGaara

Original Post

★★★ Novice

yep we can save now but the result of the game face in the game is really weird ... it looks really cool on the website but in the game its not the same at all ... is it normal ???

Message 191 of 590 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Novice

look at the result and the difference between the website version and the game version 

[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=667697photo13.jpg][IMG]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pic...

Message 192 of 590 (1,033 Views)

★ Novice
Okay now I can get it but it's a completely diffrent person ugh smh for real come on guys
Message 193 of 590 (1,025 Views)

Re: Game Face won't save

★★★ Novice

Improve? Isnt there a massive red button you can press somewhere that fixes it lol? On a serious note, I don't understand why this feature don't work why it should! Are these next gen games not capable? I remember the gameface creator on tiger woods back in the day, it was a amazing! So why the heck remove it from the game? Only for it to be a waste of time on the website! Hopefully they fix this ASAP as its the only reason I brought UFC & still havent played more than a single match in over a week because I am waiting on this feature so I can start the campaign as me Standard smile

Message 194 of 590 (2,036 Views)

★★ Novice

Do I have to make a new thread or what?

This is quickly becoming BS.

I don't want to become 'that guy' but this is really annoying me now.

Message 195 of 590 (978 Views)

Re: Can't log into Game Face

★★★ Newbie
Where do i go to clear the cache???
Message 196 of 590 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice

Download has failed.. Why? It was working two days ago..

Message 197 of 590 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i get the "your download has failed. please try donwloading your game face again later over and over. 48 hours now

Message 198 of 590 (898 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Nils. I cannot understand why you are unable to read the comments and decipher what the scowl issues are. Not all issues are the same amongst ghee users here on this thread.

You have tagged me in one of your posts with a solution that is completely irrelevant my issue.

I am also seeing many others complaining about the exact same issue. I understand that the issue itself may be difficult to resolve, however, how are you unable to grasp what he actual issue is?

The issue that I am facing (no pun intended) along with many others, is that the presets for the features within the game do not have a 1 to 1 correspondence with the ea game face website. I presume that this is what is causing the misfigured game faces in game.

Can you please at least view the pictures that we have uploaded that show you how misfigured the faces actually look when comparing the two? Then, please confirm that you comprehend what we are trying to explain to you as the issue.

Side note: I am now also receiving the "your download has failed" notice.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks

Message 199 of 590 (890 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry... That last comment was from the incorrect origin ID. I thought I was signed in with his account and therefore will just copy and paste that message here.

@EA_Nils
I cannot understand why you are unable to read the comments and decipher what the scowl issues are. Not all issues are the same amongst ghee users here on this thread.

You have tagged me in one of your posts with a solution that is completely irrelevant my issue.

I am also seeing many others complaining about the exact same issue. I understand that the issue itself may be difficult to resolve, however, how are you unable to grasp what he actual issue is?

The issue that I am facing (no pun intended) along with many others, is that the presets for the features within the game do not have a 1 to 1 correspondence with the ea game face website. I presume that this is what is causing the misfigured game faces in game.

Can you please at least view the pictures that we have uploaded that show you how misfigured the faces actually look when comparing the two? Then, please confirm that you comprehend what we are trying to explain to you as the issue.

Side note: I am now also receiving the "your download has failed" notice.
Message 200 of 590 (1,255 Views)