Re: Game Face won't save

by poppasquanto

Original Post

Re: Ufc gameface not working??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can create a gameface (and it looks pretty cool) - but I cannot save my avatar. For the last couple of days I get the same error:

"The system is currently too busy to process your request. Please try again in a few moments."

Do anyone have a solution?

Edit:

I've tried using Chrome, Firefox and Safari. My computer is running OS X 10.9.2

Message 140 of 590 (913 Views)

Re: Gameface

★★★ Novice

this did not solve my issue. Any other ideas? 

Message 141 of 590 (749 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue but now when i press "save" nothing happend .... Any ideas?

Message 142 of 590 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Nils!!!

Same issue but now when i press "save" nothing happend .... Any ideas ... 

Message 143 of 590 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I literally did the same stuff and nothing worked as well Frown Im really starting to regret my purchase, I love Undisputed and was hoping for and enjoyable and semi similar experience but this whole game face issue is really bringing me down especially after teasing me with getting Game Face to work but not save

Message 144 of 590 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I uploaded my image but it wont save to my profile. it keeps saying that the system is too busy to process requests, its been 3 days

Message 145 of 590 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can create my Game face, but when I click save, I get the system is too busy, try again in a few moments.  Been trying for a few days now.  Contacted help and was told the concerned staff is working on it.  Then he referred me here?

Message 147 of 590 (14,354 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah this is horrible. and EA isnt smart enough to figure out how to fix it.

Message 148 of 590 (14,339 Views)

★ Novice

It's the same for me.It tells me it saved but when I leae the editor the avatar shows the previous attempt again. Back in the editor I can click on "apply" face and will get the new one but again it won't save and games won't find any changes to the game face. Please look into this, EA.

Message 149 of 590 (14,295 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the issue on the site & keep getting the "The system is currently too busy to process your request. Please try again in a few moments." when trying to save my creation! Seriously damn annoying! I wanna create a fighter! If anyone knows a fix, please let me know! Standard smile

Message 150 of 590 (1,114 Views)