Re: Ufc gameface not working??

by getJINKYwithit

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Gameface just doesn't want to login of let me in. It gives me a 404 error code.

Message 80 of 590 (22,841 Views)

★★ Novice
IM STILL NOT EVEN PAST THE DOWNLOADING SCREEN!!!!! Very displeased...........
Message 81 of 590 (22,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i would love a refund.

The game sucks anyway

Message 82 of 590 (22,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is freaking bs. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, FIX THE STUPID GAME!

i have been waiting for so long

Message 83 of 590 (22,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Note: I am temporarily marking this post as solution, with the sole purpose of increasing its visibility

Heya everyone,

We are aware that there some of you who are still encountering issues despite going through various troubleshooting steps already. This is just to get everyone up to speed that hasn't tried these yet.

1. Login issues

This may just be an issue with a confusing redirect to easports.com after logging in. Check whether you can get around it following the below.

1. Clear your browser's cache

2. Visit www.easports.com

3. Click on Sign In (top right corner) and put in your Origin Account Details (This is not your gamertag/PSN ID)

4. Once logged in, go visit www.easports.com/gameface

2. Creating your Game Face

Before getting started, make sure you've downloaded and installed the Unity Web Player, an essential aspect of Game Face implementation. Aside of the Unity WebPlayer, you will also need Adobe Flash Player and the Game Face Browser Plugin (which should download automatically after you have installed Unity and clicked on "Get Started" on the page).

Continue with the steps by clicking on the spoiler below, as shown in this FAQ.

Spoiler
  1. Login to EASPORTS.com using your Origin Account login.
  2. Click Services, and then select the Game Face option.
  3. Click the Start with your Game Face button and follow the instructions to continue.
  4. When you get the option to Select Head, click Generate Photo.
    • If you haven't downloaded the Game Face plugin, you will be prompted to now. You will need to close our your browsers in order to install.
  5. You will be asked to adjust the front facial markets. Set the markers on the face using the example to the right of your photo.
  6. Continue until you can generate your Game Face. Once the Generation is complete, click the Close button.
  7. When asked if you want to apply your Game Face, click Yes.
  8. Once the face has been applied to your avatar, additional options to change the hair style/color, eye color, and facial features can be done on the site which should carry over to the game.
  9. Save the Game Face avatar once customizations are complete, you’re now ready to import it into game.
Note: Not all hair styles & facial hair are supported on a 1-to-1 appearance from website to in-game. However when selecting a particular style on the website, the game should determine the closest style that is supported in-game and apply that style to the imported Game Face created fighter.

You will also be restricted from further modifying your in-game hair style/color, facial hair/color, body hair/color, eyebrows/color, eye color, facial skeletal features, and skin tone from in-game. It’s important that any of these supported customizations are done on the website prior to importing into game.

Reference Image (Left) & Website Game Face Avatar (Right):

User-added image
If you already have a GameFace created, for best results, update your existing Gameface by changing it to the “Fighter” type, and re-upload. In order to do this, just click on the "Start" tab on the gameface webpage and select "fighting" under "Select Sport". On the bottom, choose "Save".

3. Import your Game Face

1. Go to Main Menu > Customize > Create a Fighter
  2. After entering Create a Fighter, the first prompt will ask if you want to import a Game Face.
  3. The Origin Account login used for the game must be the same as the one you used to create your Game Face on the Game Face website.
    • If its not, this can be changed in game in Customize Settings Account Settings > Origin 
Spoiler

Imported Game Face:

User-added image

4. Download Error

The most likely error is just that you need to link your Origin Account to your Console Persona--your PSN ID or XBL AccountIf your Origin account is not linked, or linked to a different Gamertag, you will not be able to import your Gameface to UFC and will see a download error. The current linked Origin

account is visible in-game at: Customize > Settings > Account Settings > Origin

If that does not help, click on the spoiler below for all the info from the FAQ.

Spoiler

**Please note: The steps below may not work for all players experiencing an error. If these steps did not fix the error, rest assured our team is investigating and working on a resolution as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

If you're having a problem or experience an error when downloading your Game Face*, you probably just need to link your Origin Account to your Console Persona--your PSN ID or XBL Account.

*Note: For best results, if you already have a GameFace created, update your existing Gameface by changing it to the “Fighter” type, and re-upload.  

You can check if your Origin Account and Persona are linked by logging in to origin.com/account and looking under the Connected Account section.  If it reads No connected accounts, or is linked to the wrong account, simply contact us for help and an advisor will be able to sort you out. 

If you're having problems download your Game Face and your Origin Account and Persona are already linked properly, make sure you've downloaded and installed, or retry downloading and installing, the Unity Web Player, an essential aspect of Game Face implementation. The Unity Web Player page even tells you the version you currently have, or whether you've even, installed on the right side of the page, making it easy to check if you're up to date.

If you have gone through the FAQ and are still experiencing issues on your end, please reboot your console and try once more. This should clear any temporary files in your cache.

5. Appearance discrepancies

For those of you who are not able to replicate the look that they want in the game, please note that not all hair styles & facial hair are supported on a 1-to-1 appearance from website to in-game. However when selecting a particular style on the website, the game should determine the closest style that is supported in-game and apply that style to the imported Game Face created fighter.

If your created gameface varies greatly from what you see in the game, upload two images to an image hoster (e.g. imgur.com) so we can gather these and pass them on for further investigation.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 84 of 590 (22,645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

K here a picture side by side showing what i choose on the ea gameface website is totally different ingame when loading my gameface in game

http://i.imgur.com/4ZaClpg.png

Message 85 of 590 (22,608 Views)

Gameface won't download ps4 ufc

★★★ Newbie
Cannot get my gameface to load on ufc ps4 looks like many have had the same problem will there be an update to fix this
Message 86 of 590 (6,300 Views)

Re: Gameface won't download ps4 ufc

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Ginna83 

Check number four on EA_Nils's UFC GameFace post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Sports-UFC/Ufc-gameface-not-working/m-p/3030698#M628

barry.png
Message 87 of 590 (6,288 Views)

Re: Gameface won't download ps4 ufc

★★★ Newbie
My origin account is linked to Psn and is visible on the game menu but still won't load
Message 88 of 590 (6,283 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
http://m.imgur.com/a/MH5Q2

Bottom picture is on EA website. Top picture is in game. EA pic is almost identical to my actual appearance. As you can see the UFC pic is way off.

However, when I go into the EA site to make changes, changes in the UFC game also occur, yet still way off from what it should look like
Message 89 of 590 (7,637 Views)