Re: Ufc gameface not working??

by XxZmanxX88

Original Post

★★ Novice
It keeps saying your download has failed. Please try downloading your game face again later.
Message 70 of 590 (3,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie
"Your download has failed. Please try downloading your Game Face again later."
I sure am glad creating my Game Face was intuative and super easy...keep up the good work EA.
Message 71 of 590 (3,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA's Origin is a POS setup that has me running in circles trying to link my accounts, from PS3, PS4 and Xbox. Made a Game Face for Xbox but it had an old email that I can't verify from anymore because Origin doesn't let you use @live emails (what f$&@ing companies don't let you use live emails?). So now I have a PS4 account with one username, and an EA game face and Xbox account with the same defunct email for origin but different usernames. What a fu$&ing joke.
Message 72 of 590 (3,709 Views)

★★ Novice

Got it working at last. My only "trick" has been waiting until 9 AM (Spanish hour), when nobody is playing and the EA servers should not be overloaded.

However, regretfully, the fighter in the game does not look like my gameface character.

Good luck with this, guys.

Message 73 of 590 (3,676 Views)

★★ Novice
The game has been out for a week now and still can't download my game face! Never expected this from EA!
Message 74 of 590 (3,620 Views)

★★★ Novice

mine is working at long last, but as some others have mentioned the game face isn't quite the same as it looks on the site. the hair styles and facial hair that appears in game is a hit or miss, sometimes it will look alright and other times totally different. i just kept editing my game face online and re-uploading it until i got something satisfactory. good luck guys.

Message 75 of 590 (3,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. I have been trying for 3 days but I can't download my game face on Xbox One.

Update: now its working but it doesnt look like the same person I created on EA website, specially the hair
Message 76 of 590 (20,432 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a similar problem.

using the face game of the web page in my fifa 14 make an almost identical character (in PS4).

But in UFC  creates something completely different (using the same game face)

any solution EA?

Message 77 of 590 (20,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

yea i got the same problem it looks nothing like me but when i use one of the premade faces on the game creator those work fine just not my face tho.. gonna try and take a new pic and see if that works

update* took new pic i still get the same black guy i wish ea would tell us if this is getting fix or not i would love to start my career with my own game face online play is only good but for so long

Message 78 of 590 (20,332 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having a problem with  Gameface aswell  when im making my gameface on the site i pick the hair and facial hair i want but  when i load it into the game its total different not what i picked on the website

Message 79 of 590 (20,321 Views)