Re: Ufc gameface not working??

by FellowPlayer901

Original Post

★ Novice
Not sure if this will work for everybody but
I checked my Origen account and it was set to my fist xbox 360 account. About 10 years old. Check this. I got my details changed by one of the contact is ppl who was very helpfull and it worked straight away. Good luck. Wink
Message 50 of 590 (4,811 Views)

Re: Can't log into Game Face

★★★★ Novice

i have also  been haveing problems logging into ea to  use game face i have reset my password and still no luck tells me either my password or email are wrong but they are not 

Message 51 of 590 (4,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wtf when it's gonna start work i am sick of this 45£ in ass coz game face is not working all time it shows try again later I am sick of this EA
Message 52 of 590 (4,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On my is ps3 how to change for ps4
Message 53 of 590 (4,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game face not working either same message of please try game face later.so annoying can this pleased be fixed
Message 54 of 590 (4,584 Views)

★★★ Novice

same thing here, still waiting for ea to fix this... starting to get frustrated though.

Message 55 of 590 (4,437 Views)

★★★ Novice

I ve check everything possible, worked first time on photos using m iphone, descided to use the DSLR to get better quality photos, uploads and created on game face fine but wont download to my xbox 1

Message 56 of 590 (4,617 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any help Please?

Message 57 of 590 (4,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my gameface will not download ive changed my appearance but still no joy at first it straight away gave me the "your download has failed" msg then after i did the alterations it came up import game face took a bit longer than before so im doin a victory dance to turn round n see the same "your download has failed msg Frown please help!...

Message 58 of 590 (4,565 Views)

★★★ Novice

yall fawk boys for this on some real **bleep** **bleep** if this ant fixed by today my nig i promise to God!! im calling the news channel and turning the fawk up them niggas ant got nothing else better to do than do a 30min long story about how you launch a game that was not ready maybe if i paid 30bucks for a half ass product than we good but nooooo but you know its cool see if im bluffing i seen enough on here all ready and matter fact yall better hope 2k sports dont get the next contract they make better games anyway smmfh bull frfr

Message 59 of 590 (4,558 Views)