Re: Ufc gameface not working??

by jennak123

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Bought this today in,the uk and gameface won't download!!!!!!
Message 40 of 590 (4,703 Views)

★★ Novice
Welcome to our nightmare UK...
Message 41 of 590 (4,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got through that now it crashes and sends me to my dashboard every time
Message 42 of 590 (4,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to log into EA sports. Keeps telling me I have entered an invalid email or passoword. And PS 4 said that it is unable to connect to the server.

Message 43 of 590 (4,603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The EA site won't even let me sign into the Gameface page no matter what I Try? it just keeps going back to the sign in page? Please help? Thank you.

Message 44 of 590 (4,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

went to career and create and down load gamerface and error comes up saying it failed and to try again later

Message 45 of 590 (4,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I logged on to the site i  went to game face and it wont generate my photo it just keeps saying loading..this is my first time to use game face...EA Sports needs to get a handle on this ASAP

Message 46 of 590 (4,774 Views)

Re: Ufc gameface not working?? or Website???

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

I'm currently experiences two problems.

1. I cannot access game face or player hub on the EA sports website.

2. I cannot access game face download on the EA Sports UFC game (Released 20/06/2014) England,UK

I dont seem to understand what the problem is and WHY?? i can do neither of the two listed above.

can this matter be resolved as soon as possible as this is ruining my experience of the game so far as i was  particularly looking forward to this.

Regards,

[edit: email address removed]

Message 47 of 590 (4,756 Views)

★★ Novice
Cannot use gameface on Xbox 1 for ufc create a fighter please fix or give us a update or I'll be retur Bing the title thanks
Message 48 of 590 (4,735 Views)

★★★ Novice
Download failed all my settings are right on gameface website. 4 days and can't start Career.

Get your hopes then poof it's gone.

EA I love you made a UFC game and I love it gameplay wise but you have no excuse for these problems.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GAME DEVELOPING COMPANY. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY SO IF A GAME IS NOT READY QUIT STICKING YOUR GREADY FUDGIN HANDS OUT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO RELEASE A SPORTS TITLE ANNUALLY

And this isn't even a sequel game. You've had ample time. If you think 5 million people will play your game. Set your servers for 10-15 million to with stand. There should be no server issues anymore in the new generation of gaming
Message 49 of 590 (4,703 Views)