Ufc gameface not working??

by tattedprince87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Face Won't Save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've have tried to change my game face numberous times but it doesn't work. After I create the new "face" and save it; it doesn't actually save. I recieved a message that the new face has been save, but when I upload it into the UFC game; its the previous game face. WTF!!! Don't you think that an company such as yours could at least figure out how to ensure the "SAVE" button actually saves. I have spent hours on this that I can't get back and it's **bleep** annoying.

Message 146 of 590 (34,625 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Face won't save

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Update 23/10

Everyone that still has this problem, please see the links below:

If those steps do not resolve your issue, please post in this thread--make sure you explain what did not work for you, or if you were unable to perform certain steps.

*Marking as solution for player visibility

View in thread

Message 491 of 590 (19,219 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Ufc gameface not working??

★★★ Newbie

Your download has failed please try downloading your gameface again later..thats what my game has been saying for the past 36 hours..i would like to download my gameface and start a career in game..what can i do to fix or is there something yall can do to remedy this problem??? Thanks!

Message 1 of 590 (48,519 Views)

Re: Ufc gameface not working??

★★★★ Novice
I seemed to have solved my issue by going onto the EA site, changing my Game Face to a fighter and saving it. Seems that as long as you go in and make a change and save it, it will work.
Message 2 of 590 (48,352 Views)

Gameface

★★★ Newbie

i created my EA Gameface character, everytime i try to download gameface in ufc it says cannot upload at this time tryt again later.. Someone please help

Message 3 of 590 (35,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, been now 48 hours and still the same download has failed, COME ON EA GET IT TOGETHER

Message 4 of 590 (48,185 Views)

Re: Gameface

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi,

Thank you for your report.

Can you please try downloading your gameface once more? We were able to resolve an issue regarding this at 1AM PST and it should be working now.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 5 of 590 (35,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Heya everyone,

Thank you all for your reports.
Can you please try downloading your gameface once more? We were able to resolve an issue regarding this at 1AM PST and it should be working now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Edit: No longer marked as resolved, due to recent reports confirming that this is still happening.

Message 6 of 590 (47,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not working for me, same problem

Message 7 of 590 (47,682 Views)

Community Manager

@weedmandudeson Hi,

Can you clarify a bit what error message you are experiencing exactly, and at what stage this happens?

Any steps you have tried so far would also be helpful.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 8 of 590 (47,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its when we enter in player creation on ufc. Then select download game face that we get the error message," unable to download gameface please try again later. Extremely frustrating. Please at least tell me your working on it and you understand the issue I speak of.
Message 9 of 590 (47,629 Views)