Freezing on EA UFC after making a fighter for career

by thecobra111

Original Post

Freezing on EA UFC after making a fighter for career

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So after the recent update that includes Matt Brown, Mike Pyle and Stipe Miocic everytime I try and make a fighter on EA UFC, I create the fighter as usual for career then I click okay "Do you want to save these changes" I say yes then the loading screen happens the red going around the octagon, then the icon to the bottom left with the up arrow comes up and then FREEZE bottom right red octagon thing stops spinning, and it freezes. Tried this like 5 times now, turned my console off and on again. Feeling a little annoyed because I defenced EA UFC a lot telling people I've never had a problem with it and then this happens. Any reason?

If it helps some information I tried to make my fighter

Make him a 24 year old Welterweight, freestyle wrestler, no gear to start with obviously and I was too lazy to pick any gear. I've tried making the same character over and over again and it always gets stuck. Please help.

*Playing on PS4

** After deleting all my saves for EA UFC it stopped freezing so that is the solution, not ideal but at least there is a solution

Message 1 of 5 (4,135 Views)

Re: Freezing on EA UFC after making a fighter for career

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issue, I've tried changing weight classes, names, etc but it still freezes right after the save icon leaves the screen. 

Message 2 of 5 (4,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same
Xbox one
Even deleted all my career saves to try again.
Now I have none, and I cant start a new one.
Great....
Message 3 of 5 (3,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue but I had problems where I got to the menu and nothing would show up all I can see is home play etc tabs but no squares or play now selections shown up I love how ea is consistently evading these questions we spend 60 dollars on their games to be ignored when we have an issue and when they finally answer it's nothing that can resolve the problem why EA?? WHY!??
Message 4 of 5 (2,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant even get to the part where i can create the fighter i just started playing and downloaded it to my console i cant even create a fighter it just loads to 71 percent and stays there

Message 5 of 5 (1,706 Views)