Re: EA Sports UFC Gameface

by EA_Nils

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Not solved, having this exact problem. Like many others, cant start career mode until this is sorted.

Message 21 of 39 (8,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

**bleep** you EA

Message 22 of 39 (8,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I go to download GameFace, it brings me to the create a fighter options but the guy looks nothing like the GamerFace generated on this website. Its the default face the game has chosen. Please fix or let us know when you think it will be fixed.

Message 23 of 39 (8,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its just bs when you pay for a $60 game and the features it has are not working I mean not only is the create a fighter a pos of a customizable system but the choice you have are limited and every every sorry oh and not to mention the Game Face function DOESN"T FUNCTION AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF EA? Did you even try to have the game fixed before you released or are we your game testers and you forget to have your staff fix all the glitches in this game. I for one am very dissapointed in the new UFC. You HAVE to create a fighter to do career mode where as in EVERY single other NON EA UFC game you got to use the real fighters also like in Fight Night you got to use the REAL fighter not this pathetic A$$ attempt at a create a fighter. This game is $hit seriously I am glad I have THQ's last ufc game. SO EA who do i talk to about a refund this "game" is garbage period.

Message 24 of 39 (8,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

>

Message 25 of 39 (8,317 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea i agree i like the game but damn man i paid for a fully ready to play game tbh this is bull **bleep**

Message 26 of 39 (8,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been at this literally all day. I keep getting the "Your download has failed. Please try downloading your Game Face again later." message. I would really appreciate a solution, because I won't be playing until this issue is resolved.

Message 27 of 39 (8,224 Views)

★ Novice

i've tried so many times to download my face into the game this is unreal..... i keep getting try again downloading your gameface later ....or my xbox1 just shuts its self down!!! AND even makes a crazy fuzzing sound whats going on ea lets get it together...i cant even start my career cause i want to play as me!!! FIX THIS ISSUE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!Confusedmileymad:

Message 28 of 39 (8,229 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Note: I am temporarily marking this post as solution, with the sole purpose of increasing its visibility

Heya everyone,

We are aware that there some of you who are still encountering issues despite going through various troubleshooting steps already. This is just to get everyone up to speed that hasn't tried these yet.

1. Login issues

1. Visit www.easports.com

2. Click on Sign In (top right corner) and put in your Origin Account Details (This is not your gamertag/PSN ID)

3. Once logged in, go visit easports.com/gameface

2. Creating your Game Face

Before getting started, make sure you've downloaded and installed the Unity Web Player, an essential aspect of Game Face implementation. Continue with the steps by clicking on the spoiler below, as shown in this FAQ.

If you already have a GameFace created, for best results, update your existing Gameface by changing it to the “Fighter” type, and re-upload. 

3. Import your Game Face

1. Go to Main Menu > Customize > Create a Fighter
  2. After entering Create a Fighter, the first prompt will ask if you want to import a Game Face.
  3. The Origin Account login used for the game must be the same as the one you used to create your Game Face on the Game Face website.
    • If its not, this can be changed in game in Customize Settings Account Settings > Origin 

4. Download Error

The most likely error is just that you need to link your Origin Account to your Console Persona--your PSN ID or XBL Account. If your Origin account is not linked, or linked to a different Gamertag, you will not be able to import your Gameface to UFC and will see a download error. The current linked Origin

account is visible in-game at: Customize > Settings > Account Settings > Origin

If that does not help, click on the spoiler below for all the info from the FAQ.

5. Appearance discrepancies

For those of you who are not able to replicate the look that they want in the game, please note that not all hair styles & facial hair are supported on a 1-to-1 appearance from website to in-game. However when selecting a particular style on the website, the game should determine the closest style that is supported in-game and apply that style to the imported Game Face created fighter.

If your created gameface varies greatly from what you see in the game, upload two images to an image hoster (e.g. imgur.com) so we can gather these and pass them on for further investigation.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 29 of 39 (43,550 Views)

★ Novice
I was on the computer with a ea rep... Told me the same thing still don't work you guys need a update already this stupid and unreal fix this server already I $65 for my game to sit there...... UDPATE ALREADY!!!!! Please I would love to play already
Message 30 of 39 (8,176 Views)