EA Sports Sign In

by Balram07

Original Post

EA Sports Sign In

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am having problems signing into my EA sports account. I wanted to upload some pictures so that I could use the Game Face feature in the new EA UFC game. I can sign into my origin account when I reset my password but for some reason I can't get access to my EA account. Please look into this soon as I have been waiting a very long time to play this game. Every time I sign in it just takes me back to the easports.com home page, and I am not signed in, but again when I go to the origin website and sign in it works.

Thanks,

Balram

Message 1 of 39 (7,383 Views)

Re: EA Sports Sign In

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem.  Every time I sign in, i get redirectedto the ea sports homepage.   Please fix, as I am trying to add game face photos for ea ufc.

Message 2 of 39 (7,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same exact issue. And this support page is a mess

Message 3 of 39 (7,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same prroblem   any fixes?

Message 4 of 39 (7,226 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. It'd be nice if someone from EA could answer this... or at least fix the damn log in.

Message 5 of 39 (7,210 Views)

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

We are looking into your reports regarding the issues signing into EA Sports. As soon as I receive an update, I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Message 6 of 39 (7,202 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks,

Are you able to do the following:

1. Visit http://www.easports.com/ 
  2. Log in with your credentials
  3. Visit http://www.easports.com/gameface
  4. Able to proceed with creating your gameface

Let me know if you are still experiencing any issue when following these steps and at which step it does fail exactly. If you see any specific error message, please note that down for me to, along with the browser you are using.

Message 7 of 39 (7,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. When I log my credentials in it just redirects me to the main page as if i never signed in. I've tried making a new password and it still doesnt work.

Message 8 of 39 (7,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no error message.

Message 9 of 39 (7,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This still doesnt work! Really annoying as you cant delete a profile and now I cant even access my old one! 

Steps are

try to sign in

get redirected to ea.com

no error message

Message 10 of 39 (7,149 Views)