by 82MGutierrez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Punch or Kick on Single Player Xbox One

★★ Novice

HI EA

Console: Xbox one

Gamer Tag: Pablo Escobar54

I cannot punch or kick when playing single player. When I press the punch and kick button it does a dodge like i am holding block.

This is not a controller issue it is a  game issue beause:-

- Controls works when in Menu screen and selecting a player (block buttons are used for this and i can navigate through charaters screen)

- Punch and Kick works perfectly when playing Multiplayer

- All buttons work when trying to send a message to someone on my friends list

- Controller works when playing another game.

- Cannot strike when going to training mode (punching bag)

What Works on Single Player

- Move around the ring

-Take downs

- dodging hits (im trying to punchor kick  but it dodges strikes instead)

Impact: Single player is unplayable making it useless

This has been going on for 2 weeks now.. so I have not played single player for that long..

This is 100% a game issue as when playing mutliplayer it works and single player it doesnt.

Can u send me a patch or something to fix this problem? Im thinking its that new Sync feature on Xbox One/UFC EA. That maybe corrupt.

Thanks

If you need to contact me direct please email me

[edit: email address removed]

Cheers

Michael

Message 1 of 6 (4,256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant Punch or Kick on Single Player Xbox One

★★ Novice

Mine got fix by itself one day. I think it was a update and it fix it all. I think you will have to call Microsoft to wipe all updates, so your game will be like when you first bought it. Then download the newest update and it should work.

The new game is coming in 2 days anyways, so i will give it a trade in now.

You can also try turning off your xbox completely by pulling the power out.. and turn on again.. which full reboots the game etc.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (5,030 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Is this in the matches or in the training game?

If its a grappling or takedown or some other training game you may be unable to punch or kick depending on what the session is focusing on. 

Message 2 of 6 (4,243 Views)

★★ Novice

it is in matches

Its anything in single player.

So Matches, training... etc etc. you cannot punch or kick.. this is 3 weeks now still problem

Does EA sports even look at this post?

Is there a phone contact number?

Please help

Message 3 of 6 (4,237 Views)

★★ Novice

Is anyone getting this error? I have tried uninstalling and also deleting everything (that option iit gives you) and its still a problem

when the game was half installing it allowed me to played single player while it was installing. When playing it was still unable to punch or kick but then i held all buttons and it started to work. But after the install it broke again..

Offline play is useless for me. I cant even practise or anything.. Online play is working perfectly.

Things I have tried

- Uninstall

- Unistall and Delete everything

-New Game

- Online Play works

Please help

Message 4 of 6 (4,199 Views)

★★ Novice

I am on Xbox and I cant punch and kick unless im doing a takedown or in a grapple attack. it wont let me punch and kick straight up. any solutions yet?

Message 5 of 6 (4,127 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine got fix by itself one day. I think it was a update and it fix it all. I think you will have to call Microsoft to wipe all updates, so your game will be like when you first bought it. Then download the newest update and it should work.

The new game is coming in 2 days anyways, so i will give it a trade in now.

You can also try turning off your xbox completely by pulling the power out.. and turn on again.. which full reboots the game etc.

Message 6 of 6 (5,031 Views)