Can't play online ea ufc

by JamesRoday1

Original Post

Re: Can't play online ea ufc

★★★★ Novice

its works again for me. I received a new router because i changed my internet to unlimited, and that was the problem. The ports were not open.

This are the codes: UDP: 3659   TCP:3659

You'll find more info on this website:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/ufc-ports-info/

Message 21 of 52 (8,664 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GUCCI134
Thats great for you but I call bs seeing as how I did that 10 days ago and online capabilities worked b4 I added EA's ports; to add to that all my Xbox live friends who also own the game have had no issues and have no idea what a 'port forward' is.Would love to smash their face in or break a limb but I can't because 'failed to load game session.Please try again.' for the 200x.oh and by the way, my sister has the ps4 disc based version in the same home and it works fine online but I don't have the small hands for that controller like when I was 10!!
Message 22 of 52 (8,647 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I have posted about it on reddit and I have yet to receive a response in 2 days. I am about to ask all my twitter followers to retweet my issue. While I only have about 100 followers the majority of my followers have over 10,000. I am also going to talk about it on my Twitch channel. Again I don't have a lot of followers, over 600 right now, but several people who follow me have very large audiences. Not including all the people who work or volunteer for twitch who also follow me.

So i have reset my xbox one(multiple times now), ejected the desk, quit the game through menu. I reset my router, I run an open NAT, I checked all the ingame diagnostics (they all said everything is working). I ran a detailed report- Download is 404.14 Mbs and Upload is 49.08 Mbs (both of these numbers are a lot lower than what my internet can do, average over 900 most of the time).

Why can't I connect with online?
How do I fix it?
How do I prevent this from happening in the future? |

| I can also connect to other multiplayer games. Just finished some Killer Instinct.

I just ran a speed test to show my internet rating as well.

Speed Test

Message 23 of 52 (8,617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

THIS DOES NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF USERS GETTING A FAILED TO LOAD THE SESSION OR CANNOT CONNECT ERROR.

I'VE HARD RESET XBOX ONE, REMOVED DISC AND HARD RESET IT, OPENED UP PORTS ON ROUTER, TRIED A NEW ROUTER WITH OPEN PORTS AND NAT OPEN.  

UNINSTALLED THE GAME, REINSTALLED THE GAME, CLEARED ALL LOCAL SAVED DATA, CLEARED CACHE, CONTACTED MY ISP, AND CONFIRMED EVERY. OTHER. GAME. WORKS JUST FINE IN ALL MULTIPLAYER MODES.

I SIMPLY CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME ON ANY MULTIPLAYER MODE, OR WEIGHTCLASS DUE TO THESE ERRORS. 

****EA**** PLEASE ADMIT THERE IS AN ISSUE, AND PROVIDE A CLEAR SET OF INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RESOLVE.  

Message 24 of 52 (8,602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@barris

You also have to manually insert your ip adres and other codes on your ps4, the same as you did on your modem then it will work. Sorry for my english i'll try to help, im dutch.

Message 25 of 52 (8,590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm a COMPTIA A+ certified computer tech.  I've properly assigned a static IP to my xbox one, and opened ports accordingly.  This DID NOT resolve the issue for myself among multiple others who've reached out to me expressing they're having similar issues.

PLEASE PROVIDE HELP SOMEONE!!!

Message 26 of 52 (8,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Slowly approaching that 30 days mark EA, any suggestions that actually mean anything or info on the internal issues your are having, and btw guy who the certiefied tech, unless that specific port was blocked wouldn't port forwarding just affect your NAT and not outright "failed to load". I mean I've played Cod on moderate(which took for ever to fix cause port info page forgot to add the last port to the list which was the next increment of ports I already had).i mean is the population of this game so low that it does matter(considering how the open/mod/strict system works in NAT's)
Message 27 of 52 (8,577 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A port being blocked/not open could definetly cause issues if their servers require said port to work.  The issue here is, the game was working great until 3 or so days ago.  Then all of a sudden 100% of multiplayer games give me a fail to load session error after it tries to transition to a game.  To be clear, the error occurs after I've tried to start a match (ranked or unranked and in any weight class) appears to quickly find an opponent then take awhile in the "transitioning to game" [please excuse if that's not the exact wording].  after taking awhile It will say failed to load session.

having an Open NAT means you're suseptible to all ports (NONE are blocked in or out)  - usually this isn't recommended but can be used for testing to see if there is infact a port you don't have open that's causing the issue.

Either way, i've opend the recommended ports despite not needing them before and there has been no change.  I'm still unable to play.  

Message 28 of 52 (8,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If been in the same boat since the following Tuesday of its release, before then I believe I took part in 7 championship fights and around 40 rivalry fights with my buddies.im a computer science major so its baffling me that little network problems have come here and there that I could fix with some research but this just seems like that "old ea sports saying"(south park reference link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_yxUHDZTq0&sns=em

Message 29 of 52 (8,570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
EA, your fixes do not work. I can play hard wired, but no longer through my modem. Do not tell me to open ports, power down, uninstall the game, delete my gamer tag or any other nonsense you have offered up. Fix your game. That's all there is to it. My modem works for every other device in my home, including other EA titles when playing online. Your game is broken and your customers deserve better. We spend our money to support your corporation; however, when a real problem exists and we are looking for a little customer support to resolve the issue, you give us a BS run around and act like it's not your problem. You do not respect your customer base, shame on you. This, in the long run, will eventually be your downfall. Dollars will move to competing brands that actually care about providing a quality service, not to money grabbing crooks.
Message 30 of 52 (8,526 Views)