Re: Can't play online ea ufc

by DoodooBorge

Original Post

SOLUTION: Can't play online ea ufc

★★★ Novice

Hey Futrue Fro! I have come up with a long term solution to fix this issue. It is a culmination of research I have done since June. So far this fix is for AT&T Uverse users ( although people have told me it works with other internet service providers), but I am quickly developing work around videos for other internet providers. Here is the video with my steps to get yall back online playing a game that came broken: How To Fix EA Sports UFC Online If this helps you, PLEASE share with others so that they too can learn how to fix this issue! 

Have A Great Day & Grow Ya' Fro!

Afro X

Message 41 of 52 (5,636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Its just ea servers mate same with fifa take ages to find game and get kicked ea doesn't care it just wants money [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 42 of 52 (5,582 Views)

★ Novice

When I attempt to play an online quickmatch, I receive the prompt, "You have lost connection to the EA Servers.  You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in to the EA Servers."  This occurs primarily during the "waiting to transition to game" period, although, sometimes it will quickly pop me in to the select fighter mode, at which point the same error message occurs and I am dashboarded right away.  Such a tease!    I am not experiencing trouble with any other XBox online titles and I have a direct ethernet connection with a 30Mb internet speed.  The appropriate ports are open.  This has been happening consistently for about a week.  Has a fix been found for this?  

I should also mention I have tried power cycling my console and that this error does not occur during ranked matches.

Message 43 of 52 (5,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I fixed the "cannot connect to EA servers" problem in the above post simply by going to Xbox Home, pressing menu on the game title, hitting quit, and starting over.  It was that easy!  And since then, my matchmaking has been running a lot smoother than before (considerably less "lost connection to opponent" or "unable to find session") so I suggest you try that if you're having trouble.  Hope this helps! 

Message 44 of 52 (5,527 Views)

★ Novice

the only other reason i can think of these not working is that within that last update they purposefully sabotaged their online matchmaking to thin out server traffic. They made well over the profit margin they sought after and had an overload of activity. After all the black friday sales seasonal sales and ea vault. they had all the money they are gonna make and way to many people occupying their servers. After all if there is one thing gamers have proven its blind loyalty. No matter how they treat us we continue to drive profits up. Despite the false advertising and continual disappointments we naively overlook each offense with a * and a moan. As soon as the next next gen game with day one exclusive season pass dlc  discounts comes knocking on our back door we all once again shamefully pull down our proverbial trousers and take it like good consumers.

Message 45 of 52 (5,200 Views)

★ Novice

and the worst thing is how there seems to be this acceptance of faulty service or hardware that the customer needs to make adjustments on... NO this is not the fault of the consumer this is bad programming and deceptive marketing. Before the last update on xboxlive I had only one issue> failed to connect. i struggled with this for months and figured out if erased persistent storage after every fight i could land a fight every time. (this is still a fail on ea  bty) then after the latest update no matter what i cannot get a any fights. this time not due to failed to connect but this time unable to find an opponent. I can recieve this message for an hour before a fight the after one fight the same message. Well i figured out all i have to do is unplug my console or wifi for 2 min and reboot. NO this is BS this is wrong i have to reboot my system to play this game!!!? NO WAY DOOD!!! when i try to play by utilizing the games menus i have a 20-30% chance of landing a game.(this is a generous percentage) but if I reboot my console or wifi i now have a 95% chance of playing HORSE****. THIS IS WRONG! THIS IS THEFT! I genuinely wish there was a boycott all thing EA . This is unacceptable... I want 70-80% of my money back. I sincerely hope everyone who reads this takes this as a lesson. DO NOT PURCHASE EA VIDEO GAMES!!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!!

Message 46 of 52 (5,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DUDE JUST QUIT THE GAME AND START IT AGAIN

Message 47 of 52 (5,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

A year later and the problem get's worst.  I'm lucky to find someone to even play after ten searches.  I even took my router offline and plugged my xbox directly into the Cisco modem I have and I still get the same message.  Anyone thinks it's the modem or is it Comcast?  Please help.  

FYI I've tried everything in this forums too.  Nothing worked.  My game went from not working to working perfectly then back to not working within  the last month.   

Message 48 of 52 (5,052 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here i brought the playstation plus just to play ea ufc and the orrigin account just keeps loading it dosnt seem to connect
Message 49 of 52 (4,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot enter ufc 3 online it said I need to connect to på acount or EA sever which both are connected. I played fifa 18 just fine... please advice.

Message 50 of 52 (3,951 Views)