Re: Can't play online ea ufc

by PlayedGame

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

i am having the same problem ,  i was a computer science major as well and i have had a great deal with experience with modems, routers, and LAN WAN etc.      i worked for vonage and many other companies with networking.  i know exactly how to setup a network properly, open ports, assign static ip.   I have done everything perfect and have had no solution.

Here is something that everyone should be wondering what the heck did you do to the game.

"My game worked great and i have played over 500 fights online, a few days ago it just stopped working and now i have to fix something on my end....?'    no it isn't on our end it isn't our fight, but we are fighting it.     There is something wrong on ea's end.  They must have done some kind of update that made a compatible router not compatible anymore.

Message 31 of 52 (4,849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. i just talked to ea and what bs! they told me that if your ISP is Time Warner or Fios that its the ips's fault after a firmware update! the Xbox Ones are the only console that has this problem. EA YOUR A DISGRACE, you dish of your problems on others! Im done with ea!

Message 32 of 52 (4,760 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm really getting fed up with this garbage by now. Calling EA is useless because as Tarantion said, they either shift blame to someone else or make you repeat the same useless trouble shooting steps that haven't been working at all.

This game and my other EA Sports games were perfectly fine for the first week and a half EA Sports UFC launched. All of a sudden, at the exact same time, ALL of my EA Sports titles no longer work online. And there's a huge thread on your own site with many other people with the same issues. I don't know, sounds to me like you guys are the ones who can't figure out an apple from an orange and get this annoying issue fixed. How do you expect people to buy future titles if you are just going to brush them off like dirt whenever they have an issue as big as this?

It's funny because even throughout all the "worst company" stuff I have stuck up for EA, and I have always loved EA Sports titles, but now I'm starting to think all that hatred was justified. Good fn going.

Message 33 of 52 (4,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You could be banned from quitting early.. I think I was.. Even so EA should of let us know that there would be punishments.. But if you were banned some are temporarily but in some cases you'll be banned permanently.
Message 34 of 52 (4,684 Views)

★ Novice
I have also been having this MAJOR issue as well my platform is a Xbox one and I have had the session failed to load. Please try again message come up about 100 times now. My NAT was originally on moderate but i have fixes this issue and opened it as well as even add the ports the you EA has provided. It seems like something messed up whenever you patched it and updated it last. I thought it was my internet but its clearly not since others have the same issue. I have also tried to uninstall and re install 3 different times I believe we should get our money back with the DLC Bruce Lee content or fix this issue please.

Sincerely,
Long time EA consumer
Message 35 of 52 (4,667 Views)

★ Novice
Ive tried everything literally!!!
I also play in leauge fights so this ruins that for me as well maybe i should contact UFC since your putting their game to shame and have the logo and franchise on it......why won't my game work......
Message 36 of 52 (4,665 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

disable ipv6 on your router

Message 37 of 52 (4,660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I couldn't play this game online for about a month after I initially purchased it. It finally worked one day and I was able to play on and off for about three days. I stopped playing for a few days and I kept getting the failed to load error when I tried to play again. It initially worked for me with wireless and I read somewhere to try using wired connection. I tried that, open my ports for the xbox one and it still didn't work. I finally got it to work when I disabled ipv6 on my router and rebooted it along with the xbox one.

With that being said, I am tired of this game. I just uninstalled it and wished I would have bought the actual disc so I can trade it in. I have beat this game on the pro level for the career mode and the online play is total garbage. I win about 70% of the time online. I am constantly overpowered by opponents when they have almost no stamina compared to my full stamina. They are able to block my transitions, do reversals and transition on me regardless if I had 90% more stamina than they did. In addition, after I drop 10 or so hammerfists and some elbows on their face without them covering up they are able to survive it. I can do it again the next round with most likely the same results just for them to knock me out with one or two punches on the third round. I WILL NEVER BUY A UFC GAME AND EA SPORTS GAME AGAIN.

Message 38 of 52 (4,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

thanks a bunch this actually worked for me .....I was about to give up but still had hope just played like 10 online matches. its still horse **bleep** that I had to go throught this.....IPV6 u have to disable

Message 39 of 52 (4,630 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok this actually worked after failing the test the first time.  The hard reset stop working for me like it use too

Message 40 of 52 (4,591 Views)