Re: Can't play online ea ufc

by EA_David

Original Post

Can't play online ea ufc

★ Novice
No matter how many things I try I cannot connect to ea servers and play online. Please help asap
Message 1 of 52 (22,372 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been having this issue since release day, won't connect to servers at all
Message 2 of 52 (22,214 Views)

★ Novice
It's very annoying. Wish we had some answers
Message 3 of 52 (22,207 Views)

Community Manager

As a basic steps, please try hard restarting your console. Do you have any issues with other online games? What system are you on?

It might be worth checking that you have the right ports open: http://help.ea.com/en/article/ufc-ports-info/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 52 (22,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue since release, I've tried everything to included opening the recommended ports. I really need this fixed, this is pretty ridiculous.

Message 5 of 52 (22,180 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@jRelik It might be worth contacting MS or Sony support at this stage. Do you have any issues with other online games on the console?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 52 (22,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No other issues at all... I connect to xbox live fine just connect ot ea servers

Message 7 of 52 (22,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Edited: not happy]

Message 8 of 52 (22,110 Views)

★★★ Novice

better have this fixed by TUESDAY, lawyer up.

Message 9 of 52 (22,060 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@JamesRoday1  - @Chourico - @jRelik - @TheJSC - @Barrs 

Some of you did not link their GamerTag/PSN ID to their Origin account.

If you have changed your email address associated to your GamerTag/PSN ID, you may also experience this issue.

Directions for adding your PSN or Xbox Live ID to your EA Account can be found here.

If the issue persists, in your posts, please mention the exact error message + the platform you are playing on.

Additional information

• "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
    This message means that you need a Gold Subscription so you can play Online Multiplayer on your console.
  • To play online multiplayer on the PlayStation 4 you need to be a member of PlayStation®Plus.
Message 10 of 52 (22,051 Views)