Re: 2 Suggestions that could make online better

by EA_Barry

Original Post

2 Suggestions that could make online better

★★★ Newbie

1. Have a spectator mode. Maybe that's not the right word for it but it would be cool if a bunch of friends were online if they could watch each others fights as a spectator. Especially if you could set up a 4 man tournament. I dunno, I know when we play offline usually we play winner keeps playing and just rotate challengers. It would be cool to do this online and see the fights you weren't taking part in.

2. Be able to create and defend titles online among friends. I remember years ago Smackdown vs Raw 2007 had this feature and it was awesome. As you fought matches online you earned points. Those points could be spent to create a belt that you could customize(gold, platinum, diamonds, etc..) and then this belt could be put on the line for online matches. When you won you kept your belt and if you lost, it transferred to the player that beat you for it. I think it would be pretty cool to have a belt that you could defend among friends, have tournaments etc. 

Bonus 3rd. Private or public leagues.

Set up a league among friends and track win/loss records, winning streaks, championships etc. It could keep track of rankings and what not as well.

Anyways, love the game and can't wait to play the next version but I'd love to see some of these features included.

Message 1 of 2 (475 Views)

Re: 2 Suggestions that could make online better

Community Manager

@grimer96

These are both good suggestions. +XP

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (464 Views)