Re: tired of EA SPORT cheating

by gbcv6v00jzeb

Original Post

tired of EA SPORT cheating

★★★★ Apprentice

tired of EA SPORT cheating

They are not errors, they are cheats, because....what a coincidence that the beneficiary is always EA SPORT and the player who is harmed.

I have played other games, they also have errors, but both sides are harmed, players and game company, in UFC MOBILE EA SPORT is 100% benefited.

Rewards have been lowered, when leveling up, in the race, etc. etc.

you try to take down the bot and you have 5 seconds...if the bot tries to take you down it lasts until the end of the fight, you have two options: either get close and the bot will take you down or wait for the end of the fight, you lose the fight anyway.

a 300 bot has the same power as your 1,000 fighter.

The race only has 3 Phases, how to collect coins?

They give 100 coins for a glove, if you buy a glove it is 500 times more expensive, and so on with all the objects.
And many other cheats that have more.

This is why there are already fewer players, they left, this is why...new players leave the game prematurely

and I don't write more cheats because I don't know English

bug or cheats? I leave the question here

Message 1 of 2 (798 Views)

Re: tired of EA SPORT cheating

★★★★ Apprentice

AAAAAAAHHH I forgot.......the ads!! 30 seconds of your life.....to receive a 2-star fighter, but you lose more time...one minute...minimum, which is equivalent to a week at 14 minutes in exchange for 2-star fighters.

Message 2 of 2 (788 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help