Re: purchase for max holloway was cancelled due to error, ufc mobile

by skulljuiceclan

Original Post

purchase error

★ Apprentice
I bought Max Holloway obviously, but the purchase error suddenly occured and it was cancelled. I obviously received the message "the purchase is done successfully". but at the same time error message "the purchase is cancelled due to the error". can I buy him anyhow? i will promise that I will pay for him anyhow. as a proof, i received 2000gold for buying him. please answer my request.

ID : 60511118-1002720852058
email : [edit: email address removed]

I am waiting for your best response. please help me.
Message 1 of 3 (1,598 Views)

purchase for max holloway was cancelled due to error, ufc mobile

★ Apprentice

I bought CE Max Holloway obviously, and received message saying "the purchase is successful". But..... stimultaneously, at the same time, the purchase error message occured, saying "the purchase error occured". I am Korean, so I am translating by using English.

And.... 2000Gold for buying Max Holloway was given to my ufc mobile account, but I couldn't get Max Holloway even though I received message "the purchase is successful".

I also chatted with ea staff by livechat, but they said I should ask this issue on this page. at that moment, just before buying Max Holloway, it was only 1minute left before the end of the showcase of him, so the situation was very urgent. and the purchase error occured, and the purchase failed. this made me VERY embarrassed and depressed.

So, I am requesting you.... can I get CE Max Holloway anyhow? Instead, I will pay 2000Gold(Originally required cost in Korea) for him.
if it is 100% my fault, I shouldn't ask this question, but the purchase was done OBVIOUSLY, and then suddenly the purchase error occured and the purchase was cancelled finally, unintentionally.

Because it was urgent because of the deadline time for buying him, I couldn't get the screenshot photo of the error message, but..... as a proof that I can provide you, instead I will attach a screenshot about 2000Gold(it is now, 2380 gold in the screen because 380gold was added by progressing career of ufc. don't care about 380gold) as a proof. Please help me gentleman.

Please let me get the Max Holloway which I lost via purchase error. I will pay for him, I promise.

My ID : 60511118-1002720852058
email : [edit: email address removed]

Mobilephone : Android phone

p.s) please let me know your answer by my email : [edit: email address removed]

Best Regards,
Bark, Joo Hwan

Message 2 of 3 (1,618 Views)

Re: purchase for max holloway was cancelled due to error, ufc mobile

★★★★★ Newbie
It's, the same thing, it, happens very often, they told me that, they have no control of the package, I received for, my compensation. Which is a huge lie. I've lost, tons of Gold & silver, & packages, & lost all of my achievements, in H2H, I WAS AT LEVEL6,I JUST ABOUT TO FINISH, SERVER TIMED OUT. I WAITED, THEN LOGGED OUT & BACK IN, SERVER DROPED ME SEVERAL TIMES, FINALLY GOT IN, & EVERYTHING WAS GONE. THEY TOLD ME TO BE SURE, THAT I WAS CONNECTED TO FB, THEN REMOVE APP, THEN DOWNLOAD, I
DID, THEN IT ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PLAY AS VISITOR, OR USE PREVIOUS ACCOUNT, SOBI LOGGEF IN &,ALMOST EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL, EXCEPT, I HAD 0 SILVER, O GOLD, BUT MY FIGHTWR WHETE RESTORED, & H2H STARTED OVER. I WAS TOLD, THAT THEY CAN REMOVE MY ACCOUNT IF I CONTINUEBTO REPORT ISSUES, SO INSTOPPEDBSPENDING MONEY, & IF I LOOSE, HEY ITA FREE GAME
Message 3 of 3 (1,278 Views)