Re: What is the difference of a 3-star and a 4-star fighter?

by Markkisselev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is the difference of a 3-star and a 4-star fighter?

★★★★ Apprentice

What is the maximum level of a normal "passive" 3 star fighter, and the maximum level of a 4 star fighter? What is the difference of a 3-star and a 4-star fighter, I try to ask, I see absolutely nothing written about this anywhere

Message 1 of 6 (922 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
@gbcv6v00jzeb 3* fighters have 11 ranks with 10 levels, 4* fighters have 16 ranks. Accordingly, you can upgrade a 4* fighter 50 levels more.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (865 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@gbcv6v00jzeb3 star fighter max upgrade 2500 power rating while 4 star fighter max upgrade between 6500 to 6900

Message 2 of 6 (907 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you very much for your answer.
Also..... I think you should spend more coins to level up a 3 star fighter than a 4 star fighter, at least that's how it was in UFC 1 mobile

Message 3 of 6 (899 Views)

Champion
@gbcv6v00jzeb 3* fighters have 11 ranks with 10 levels, 4* fighters have 16 ranks. Accordingly, you can upgrade a 4* fighter 50 levels more.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 4 of 6 (866 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Makkisselev Thanks for your reply.
from what I can deduce...a fighter 3 stars max. approximately 2,500, and a 4-star max. approximately 3,600

Message 5 of 6 (775 Views)

Champion
@gbcv6v00jzeb 4* fighters upgrade to around level 6500.

Message 6 of 6 (752 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help