Ufc mobile error

by maungmaungstar27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

0x201B9AE Error

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I beat UriJah in level 196 with Mike Easton I get this error. I don't know why it is happening. Beating Max level guy with my level 38 fighter is not easy. Give me suggestion to fix this.

Message 1 of 7 (2,929 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What is the 0x201B9AE error? How to resolve it?

Community Manager

@ViplavPal

First, try the troubleshooting steps at the relevant link below:

If you still have an issue after going through those steps then please contact Customer Service in-game as follows:

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (3,226 Views)

All Replies

Re: 0x201B9AE Error

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@tabishsajwani

Hi,

Steps that you can try are listed in these article:

If you continue to experience crashes afterwards that you can create an in-game ticket.

Message 2 of 7 (2,914 Views)

What is the 0x201B9AE error? How to resolve it?

★ Novice
Whenever I beat a 3k John Dodson with 7k health using my 1.2k Joseph Benavidez with 2.9k health at Level 71, I get the error 0x201B9AE.

This error occurs only when I win the fight. It doesn't occur if lose it. I don't know why it's happening. I'm not able to progress in the career mode due to this error.

This error is also occurring in career mode of John Dodson at Level 60 and career mode of Michael Bisping at Level 219.

Canybody tell me how to resolve it(without uninstalling the game)?

P.S I tried it again after restarting the device but it didn't work.
Message 3 of 7 (3,230 Views)

What is 0x201B9AE error? Why does it occur?

★ Novice
In my Joseph Benavidez's career mode, this error occurs every time when I win the fight at Level 71. It only occurs when i win the fight. It doesn't occur when I lose.

What is this error and why is occurring ? How to resolve it?
Message 4 of 7 (3,224 Views)

Re: What is the 0x201B9AE error? How to resolve it?

Community Manager

@ViplavPal

First, try the troubleshooting steps at the relevant link below:

If you still have an issue after going through those steps then please contact Customer Service in-game as follows:

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 7 (3,227 Views)

Ufc mobile error

★★★ Newbie

I was facing issue while completing the level 239. I replayed many times to pass this level but error came all times hence I can't proceed to next level. I've contacted to customer service team to raise this error. They sent me some instructions to do at my side but it doesn't work. Recently I've tried once as last attempt and fortunately I passed that level at last. But I wanna know why is happening? What's the root cause of this error? (I only use my account on my mobile device. I don't play a game with other account or other device)

Message 6 of 7 (3,187 Views)

0x201B9AE

★★ Newbie

Career dosent go any further in ufc mobile even if I win several times that particular match.  . This happens in main event

Error was:- 0x201B9AE

Message 7 of 7 (2,516 Views)