Didnt receive my reward for completing the live event John Dodson vs Tj Dillashw

by zainJokr22

Original Post

UFC Mobile Didn't recieve my live event reward

★★★ Newbie
I did not receive prize for Fantasy Live Event TUF Dodson/Dillashaw 2 which ended on 3 July. I finish the event with 8020 points. After the event finish I should have receive the prize in my mailbox but until today I still have not receive yet. I'm not the only one with this problem. This is very unprofessional for a big company like EA to have this issue. I attached screenshots of my account for investigation. Please fix this
Message 11 of 23 (1,421 Views)

Re: UFC Mobile Didn't recieve my live event reward

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I did not receive prize for Fantasy Live Event TUF Dodson/Dillashaw 2 which ended on 3 July. I finish the event with 8020 points. After the event finish I should have receive the prize in my mailbox but until today I still have not receive yet. I'm not the only one with this problem. This is very unprofessional for a big company like EA to have this issue. I attached screenshots of my account for investigation. Please fix this
Message 12 of 23 (1,422 Views)

Live event reward

★★★ Newbie
ea i want my live event reward
Message 13 of 23 (1,379 Views)

Unreceived Rewards,live event

★★★ Newbie
‎07-03-2017 04:47 PM

I did complete Live Event: The Ultimate Fighter: John Dodson vs. TJ Dillashaw with 8000 point. But still didn't received my reward last 4days ago.I would appreciate it if someone reviews this and send me reward asap

Message 14 of 23 (1,376 Views)

Re: Completed live event with max points but didn't receive the reward

★★ Novice
An hour ago i have got my reward... Forrest Griffin icon edition. After sending a numerous emails and contacted them twice (in game castumer service), i recived that fighter.
Message 15 of 23 (1,353 Views)

Re: Completed live event with max points but didn't receive the reward

Community Manager

@pollux-os@Akeem_mason@yesenter74@MindMath@ctx0516

Thank you all for your reports on this issue, I just wanted to post here again to let you know we are currently looking into this issue.

barry.png
Message 16 of 23 (1,343 Views)

Didnt receive my reward for completing the live event John Dodson vs Tj Dillashw

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Live event of John Dodson vs TJ Dillashaw which started on 1st July 2017, the rewards for completion of this event was delayed for 2-3 days.
On the second day after the event was closed most of the players received 3 live event reward boxes instead of one and on the 3rd day I and some other guys received only one box whereas others received 3. Want studios to look into this and send 2 more boxes to the people who got 1 reward because it's unfair that we made same 8000pts but only received one box !

P.s. im not asking for a 'pro pack' which is usually offered by customer support.
If the studios could help us with getting rewards Would be great as EA is a big name in Electronic entertainment!
Message 17 of 23 (1,323 Views)

Missing prize for Fantasy Live Event TUF Dodson/Dillashaw 2

★★★ Newbie

I've wrote to customer experience and they redirected me here.  I am posting about the prize for Fantasy Live Event TUF Dodson/Dillashaw 2. I finish the event with 8000+ points.  I understand a lot of players received 3 packs, but I've only received one.  It doesn't seem fair to me that players who put in the same amount of efforts are treated differently.  I would appreciate it if you can fix as soon as possible.  Thank you.

Message 18 of 23 (1,292 Views)

Re: Didnt receive my reward for completing the live event John Dodson vs Tj Dill

★★ Novice
I received only 1 reward which was weak as s#]^. But other people got 3 rewards!! Holy cow!!! Make it right EA!!!
Message 19 of 23 (1,309 Views)

Re: Didnt receive my reward for completing the live event John Dodson vs Tj Dill

★★★ Newbie
Exactly i have mailed them back to back and all they said to me was to post this here! But they haven't seen this post yet !
Cmon STUDIO PEOPLE! HERE'S THE POST Y'ALL ASKED FOR !!
Message 20 of 23 (1,297 Views)