Re: UFC Mobile 2 - Gauntlet Details

by sami830

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Jaysim2002,  @CM_Shay is working to make sure that you, and other users who have encountered the same problem, get their rewards.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 11 of 23 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello. In my opinion, there is nothing to fix anymore. I propose to end this topic and as an apology, compensation.. give rewards. Everyone is waiting for a new event!!! When will it be? Thank you and best regards. 

Message 12 of 23 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Jaysim2002, @sami830, the latest announcement from @CM_Shay:

"Hey UFC Champs!

Due to having my floor ripped out in my home, I have been unable to stream for the past few weeks. So please accept this dev update in text form! We have a few things to cover, so I will be brief:

Final Boss Key Issue: We are still investigating how broad this issue is across our users, which means we won’t have this fixed by the end of the event. Now that does not mean you will not receive those rewards. Due to the nature of the issue, we will be granting the completion rewards for those users who were having this issue (see the active thread in the ufc-mobile-report-a-bug channel).

September Gauntlet: We have chosen to bring the Gauntlet back for September. There will be new bosses to face, including a new Final Boss! You’ll know what to expect with this one, so I won’t be writing up a breakdown for this event.

Dev Update: Many of you may want to know the status of Head-2-Head, and we hope to have some information to share with you a little later this month. Additionally, the team is working hard on other new features, events, and more to bring you bigger and better action!

To make up for the lack of streams, throughout the day, I will respond to questions and answer as many as possible!

Cheers! 👊"

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 13 of 23 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice
Does anyone know if the 2 bugs have already been fixed?
Message 14 of 23 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In my opinion, there is a new bug - or even two.

With the new run of the Gauntlet I no longer receive the extra energy for the event from the daily missions. Also the reward for winning against the bosses is not complete - the 2000 pieces are missing. Very frustrating and hard to understand: Why now and not in the first run?

Message 15 of 23 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@sami830 EA doesn't care. They have rights to the only UFC Mobile game. We cannot go anywhere for a better game. Fire the whole Development Team and flog them at a Toronto Maple Leafs game during 1st Intermission. That'll be therapeutic, at least.
Message 16 of 23 (493 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Pollo_Rios_Chl "Bugs"? No bugs, just malware.
Message 17 of 23 (492 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Markkisselev These Developers must party and black-out a lot. Fixing simple game functions, at this point, are still a constant issue? Great, cozy job! Incompetence and apathy must pay well. Please tell me that lazy Development Team has been fired!
Message 18 of 23 (487 Views)

Champion
@0mwf3ulaeitq Please do not deviate from the subject of the post. And refrain from making unsubstantiated judgments.

Message 19 of 23 (454 Views)

★★★ Novice
With the update…I lost 4000 Gauntlet Pack Pieces…..they just disappeared...
Good job guys……..keep it up….
Message 20 of 23 (408 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help