UFC Mobile 2 Beta

by MoneyShotKillzzz

Original Post

UFC Mobile 2 Beta

★★★ Newbie

I think Ufc Mobile 2 has potential of being a great app with specific changes to mechanics and challenges. Add a visible hud for a joystick for moving your character and a button for  throwing your opponent down for ground and pound or submission! An app that does this well is Roblox when it comes to movement for individual character. I know it’s in beta but the servers aren’t that great. We need better response to uppercuts, speed up the jab and the app should be free with in-app purchases. The game won’t sell if it goes for sale. This game should be taken for a fun time perspective and not a series gamer. That’s my feedback. I enjoyed the training. It could use better in-game music too. I will be playing though the beta a lot more to test for bugs. Overall experience 5/10 I hope to give a better rating when the full game releases! 

Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)

UFC Mobile 2 Beta!

★★★ Newbie

After getting my opponent to low health I performed a momentum move and it glitched after the last hit which is the third strike in the momentum move it actually kept hitting with the same move repeatedly for about 2-4 hits before getting a K.O! 

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help