UFC MOBILE EA SPORT, is it really worth it?

by gbcv6v00jzeb

Original Post

Re: UFC MOBILE EA SPORT, is it really worth it?

★★★★ Apprentice

loks713........       yes, I installed it this morning precisely for this reason... but it's still the same... and I have linked my account... I play mobile and PC emulator.

Message 11 of 18 (1,044 Views)

★★ Guide
@gbcv6v00jzeb I understand.. I hope the issue gets fixed for you soon so you can get back to fighting In the octagon 💯
Message 12 of 18 (1,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well....this error really doesn't matter much to me,
the game has worse mistakes or let's call it... shortcomings, undone details.... for example.... you get a 4-star fighter every xxx time.... and what a coincidence that I already have a 4-star fighter of the same weight and fighting style, then..... this fighter is useless to me...

EA SPORT should give the option to…sell this fighter, or trade it for another…for example give 2 fighters in exchange for one, but that the player has the option to choose.

another option would be... to be able to change the fighting style of a fighter, we can get badges to "improve distinctive" of fighters, badges to "unlockfighter's distinctive¨, because there should be badges to change a fighter's style.
It is my opinion...perhaps it is not the most accurate...I think they can get more out of this game, look for example...a good detail on the part of EA SPOT the fact that a fighter with a distinctive fighting style MMA regenerates itself during the fight...Eddie Wineland of distinctive self-regenerates...good virtue this.

Message 13 of 18 (1,017 Views)

Champion
@gbcv6v00jzeb Yes, it's a bug in the skill. Reinstalling the game will not help. Try walking up to your opponent, hitting a simple jab and quickly jumping back. The bot should miss.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 14 of 18 (998 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The Bot would not fail, his reaction time is 0,000,001 seconds, he knocks me down...yes or...yes 

Message 15 of 18 (965 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

another mistake built by these EA SPORTS cheaters : when you knock down the bot, many times it falls near the net, when your fighter gets up...it makes a turn and goes to the other side.....between the net and the bot , that's where the bot takes out all its artillery and hits you endlessly
you have two options: either trade blows with the bot.... and the bot looks like mike tayson, "hit 4 times harder" and you lose
or you dodge and dodge and dodge, the bot hitting you several times, taking away a lot of health.... or all of it and you lose.

Who benefits?

Again I come to think that they are traps... cheater...

Another detail....how are you going to build a good team of fighters earning 100 coins per match? in each weight there are 6 fighting styles: MMA, JJB, WRESTLING, KNOCKER, KICK BOXING AND MUAYTHAY x 5 weights: FEMALE ROOSTER, ROOSTER, LIGHT, MEDIUM AND HEAVY, total: 30.....as it is supposed to can we rank up all these fighters??, or at least 2 by weight...the only way is to do it in 7 lives,........ and 7 lives...they have cats.

They should give more coins, I get more profit watching ads than playing.

one more thing.......and I'm not speaking for myself...I'm Level 32, I speak for new players...they enter the Guild and say it's too hard to play and leave the game.

What used to cost $100 now costs $25, the reason.... a poorly run company, your economist should retire, retire, because he runs the company poorly, it is on the way to a crisis.......... It downhill without brakes.

Sorry mi inglis...soy Hispano

Message 16 of 18 (890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Warto fajna wciągająca gra

Message 17 of 18 (594 Views)

Champion
@z9s5dpyzohmv only on English, pls

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 18 of 18 (585 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help