UFC MOBILE ACCOUNT LOSSED THROUGH FACEBOOK!

by mabusmagog281

Original Post

UFC MOBILE ACCOUNT LOSSED THROUGH FACEBOOK!

★ Novice

OK, where do I begin?

I have been dealing with a lossed account with lots of money invested all because Facebook had auspicious activity (supposedly) and required a code sent to a phone number I no longer owned! So unable to provide the code my Facebook account by now has been deactivated recently! 

Here is the EA side of this...

I started a ticket in -- NOVEMBER 2017  communicating through chat support I presented my problem and was told sorry I'm screwed. 

I then called support line and spoke to a very nice gentlemen  who was very caring and tried to send me a fighter pack on a newly created account and offered to refund gold purchases onto my new account I was asked to create however he received an error attempting the fighter pack and asked that I escalate my lost account concern to dev team then after that whole process was finished I would receive a fighter pack and initiate previous gold purchases credited to my account. I was specifically asked to to wait till dev gave final answer on recovering my account before initiating the other 2 resolutions. Obviously reasons if my account could be recovered or restored on my new account no need for the gold. 

So I consented and the phone rep. sent my case to escalation. 

About a week later I was contacted via registered email by an employee of the dev team that was a prequisite to the actual dev team. Over the next month and a half or roughly 45 days I replied to this employees email request deeply answering any and all questions or information at their request. This was to ensure proper details and correct information to provide the the development team to ensure my case was 100% for the dev team. This included account info, fighters owned, personal information, very detailed descriptions of my issues and concerns and what I was trying to accomplish! 

Finally after the employee was satisfied as was I that my case was ready for the dev team I was told that he had submitted all that we covered to the dev team and was told they would contact me when they analyzed my case and to be patient. 

After about a week, I was contacted via email by another employee that worked right beside the original employee and was told that during this whole process duplicates of my case had been created and that they was closing them but not to worry that everything was being handled appropriately as this 2nd employee vouched for the thoroughness of my original employee rep having worked literally next to them. I was told my case would show closed when on origins EA web portal for support but that it would not actually be closed and was assured the dev team would investigate and contact me with further details or request!

I have waited 4 months now with no response, closed cases, and no way to contact any of the previous reps. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to recover my account or it's fighters, or paid fighters, or gold to compensate for my lost purchases! 

Every other game associated with my Facebook account was able to restore access to my accounts (including independent developers) and am surprised how EA a very established company relies solely on Facebook for account data and hasn't a way to give the customer what they paid for in UFC Mobile like other EA games have such as an account transferring tool confirmed to exist by my reps but not available for UFC Mobile!!? Expecially since a single fighter cost me $20.00 a pop and I've invested hunreds of dollars! How can one confidently make purchasing decisions if those purchases may one day vanish? I really do feel a sense of being robbed!

My account restoration or transfer or crediting of gold + the promised fighter pack... 

Somebody please help me?

Message 1 of 2 (651 Views)

Re: UFC MOBILE ACCOUNT LOSSED THROUGH FACEBOOK!

Community Manager

@mabusmagog281

Please contact us again by making a new support request and reference your most recent case #35529974, asking for an update on the status of that case. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (628 Views)