UFC MOBILE 2 Beta - Request for more abilities like Submissions/GNP

by JesseUFC1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC MOBILE 2 Beta - Request for more abilities like Submissions/GNP

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I loved the first UFC Mobile game...

The gameplay in the UFC 2 beta is honestly alot worse... The first one was alot better you could control the distance and move around the Octagon not just perry like it is in the beta.

The fighter abilities were also alot more diverse with alot of "stand up", "takedown", "submissions" and "gnp" . Whereas the new Beta version is alot worse with just 3 attacks and one fighter move. I do like the fighter move though.

Overall I think we all loved the first UFC Mobile and how it was set up in the beginning with live events and figure showcases.

I would honestly love to see that back in UFC Mobile 2. 

I have to say though the H2H in the new UFC 2 looks promising with you actually fighting someone a real life player instead of just a robot. I really like that.

EA_Blueberry: Added text to title

Message 1 of 4 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC MOBILE 2 Beta

Community Manager

@JesseUFC1 

Appreciate you posting your thoughts during the beta.

The Community Manager and Creative Director just hosted a live-stream and actually just touched up on them exploring dodges/parry. We've seen some others in these forums also request the ability to dodge.

Check it out here:  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/727393904?t=00h08m46s

We'll pass long your feedback, thanks for playing and stopping by the forums!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (504 Views)

All Replies

Re: UFC MOBILE 2 Beta

Community Manager

@JesseUFC1 

Appreciate you posting your thoughts during the beta.

The Community Manager and Creative Director just hosted a live-stream and actually just touched up on them exploring dodges/parry. We've seen some others in these forums also request the ability to dodge.

Check it out here:  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/727393904?t=00h08m46s

We'll pass long your feedback, thanks for playing and stopping by the forums!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (505 Views)

Re: UFC MOBILE 2 Beta - Request for more abilities like Submissions/GNP

★★★★ Apprentice
@JesseUFC1 Well said, I could not agree more. The concrete boots you're wearing in this version in the ring is ridiculous and not anything resembling true to life fighting. Lack of the extra skills or moves you mentioned are spot on and I still find myself going back and playing the 1st version as it's just better. This one is overly complex and difficult in terms of ranking up yet far to simple and bare bones in regards to the actual gameplay. I don't want to have to rank up each single thing mostly due to the fact that it can only be done by playing all the game mode types which imo sucks. I played H2H in the first game a ton. This one at least right now is lame. Super lame because of the matchmaking mostly and the terrible connection issues. I've been on both sides of it where I was so out ranked or the level difference was so insane I literally didn't stand a chance and I've been put in with guys who hadn't leveled up yet at all and I'm not real far in but at 11,000 points or so with a few fighters with my opponent being at 700 points and I felt bad for the few people who actually stayed and took there 2 punch loss rather than disconnecting immediately. I do disagree that the H2H is better with live opponents not just due to the matchmaking disaster but the fact that it brings in a ton more issues with connections overall for me at least it's far less frustrating if I get beat by the AI than the same dude I keep getting tossed into a fight with with 2 or more my level and just having to deal with my rank essentially being stolen away as there is no chance you're winning any fight in this version when the fighter levels are so uneven. It gets really aggravating when you can't get anywhere cuz beating a new unranked guy does little to nothing for you and getting repeatedly pummeled by a high ranked fighter takes your progress down considerably. The rare fights you get that are closely matched are cool but so rare it's just dumb. Live events and fighter showcases would be great. There needs to better ways to access fighters you actually want to play with not the turdsacks you get thrown to you. Lastly EA what's up with the coins in this version? I've played for 23 days now and still have yet to see any reason or use for them. I cant buy anything from the store and I haven't noticed them being required like stamina to continue fighting so what's the point? Virtual money that's useless doesn't provide incentive. I prefer to play single player mode and the fact that its required to rank up that I play the crap I don't like and is totally not in my control to move forward with like guild raids where the leader never launches them absolutely sucks. Anyway that's my two cents.
Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

Re: UFC MOBILE 2 Beta - Request for more abilities like Submissions/GNP

★★★★ Apprentice
@johnblaze77 I'm a dummy I see where the gold coins are used. Oops
Message 4 of 4 (473 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help