Re: UFC MOBILE 2 BETA. DEAR Ea, you need do a great job!

by LEXXXufc

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@LEXXXufc спасибо понял
Message 11 of 16 (414 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Yes it would be cool if you could choose a position on the ground
Message 12 of 16 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Bring back Ground and Pound
Message 13 of 16 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry
The Last Word, 

Unfortunately, the overall impression of the game is purely negative. If the final version is not very different from BETA, then this is a failure. Mode 1 on 1-a very long search for an opponent, constant communication breaks and departures, although the fact that the online mode is implemented is a huge plus, I will say thank you here. The RAID mode. Works disgusting, many teammates intersect in battles, because of this, for several days my team could not close the raids completely. The battle grid is boring. Call the mode "back to back", make it so that one fight was for me, the second for a friend, only after the victory of one, the second could play the next fight and so on along the chain. Add the ability to help your Guild mates with energy, treatment, or resuscitation.In events again the same grid in the manner of a career. There are still three or five modes of the same type to add and it will be great) this is a joke!)) A huge request to rework the game taking into account the requests and comments of the players involved in testing. At the moment, there is no desire to play, I delete it without any regrets. Good luck and good health to all.

Message 14 of 16 (358 Views)

Community Manager

@LEXXXufc 

Credit to you kicking off a great post here with a ton of great points. Even though it wasn't overwhelmingly positive, that's okay! This is what these forums are for, a place to capture what we're doing right and what we need to train a bit better on. With your voices, we'll know what direction to take to make it an even better experience for you going forward.

Want to let you know I've passed this thread along with the highlights you and others pointed out. In regards to the matchmaking taking a while, this should definitely improve over time as more players join the game. It's still in it's early phases so there's plenty of wiggle room for the development team to make changes or additions based off feedback, and more players joining over time to help improve the matchmaking wait times. 

@OneShot_2142 

No word on Ground and Pound game being added, but passed the request to the team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 16 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry

Sorry for the violent reaction, but my expectations were somewhat not met. I was waiting for a bomb, but I got fireworks)) I hope you can rework the game into something Grand. Thank you for your feedback

Message 16 of 16 (284 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help