Re: UFC 276 Event

by sami830

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 276 Event

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello. I finished the UFC 276 event, which I really enjoyed. After buying the second part of the July Battle Pass in the archive, it appeared that I could use this event again. So I bought a ufc 276 pass for the second time. I don't have an event and I lost 500 UFC points!!! Reinstalling the game did not help. Please fix the error or please refund my ufc points. Best regards. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
@sami830 You will need to send your id by direct message to @CM_Shay indicating the error of re-purchasing the ufc 276 pass.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,182 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@sami830 You will need to send your id by direct message to @CM_Shay indicating the error of re-purchasing the ufc 276 pass.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 3 (1,183 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Markkisselev Fine thank you
Message 3 of 3 (1,169 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help