Re: UFC 2 Mobile Patch Notes v1.10

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

UFC 2 Mobile Patch Notes v1.10

Community Manager

Hey UFC Champions,

This update brings some bugs fixes to connection issues, guild request problems, and some under the hood fixes to make the game smoother. But what is also included is an updated My Camp and Fighter Details screen to make life just a little bit easier.

• Tapping on your Fighter brings you straight into Fighter Details
  • Grey arrow beside fighter in My Camp indicates your Fighter is ready to be ranked up but you do not have the necessary items
  • Fixed internet connection crashes
  • Striker Showstopper should no longer be able to be interrupted
  • Fixed item preview popup for rank items in market showing incorrect max capacity
  • Fighters no longer have green glow
  • Scroll bar now functions as intended in the create and edit Guild screen
  • Fixed Guild request issue that caused accepting Guild requests to generate an error
  • Damage color is now consistent when using clinch abilities
  • Clinch ability no longer deals damage twice
  • Fixed AI opponent loading into the match with 0 HP
  • Direct buy fighters in the market no longer display their max power
  • Fixed issue where Masvidal appears with a blue and yellow star in the pre-fight screen
  • Fixed Special and Daily log in pop up breaking the tutorial
Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 26 (1,343 Views)

★★ Guide
One of the fixes y'all said the game made saying,

"Fixed Guild request issue that caused accepting Guild requests to generate an error".

Well it's still doing the same thing it's not fixed. Still can't accept Guild requests.
Message 2 of 26 (1,295 Views)

Community Manager
@loks713

Are you on Android or Apple?

I believe the update for Apple is coming out very soon which should be the reason if you're on that OS.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 26 (1,289 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I'm on Android and i already updated to the latest version 1.10. I did a fresh install as well.
Message 4 of 26 (1,284 Views)

★ Guide

hi.. don't load fight or mistake with Rose Namajunas... and we worried about ufc points bonus .. i apologize maybe my english bad ...Standard smile

Message 5 of 26 (1,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

one more.. tnx from Ukraine_Otamans for better control of movement of fighters..

Message 6 of 26 (1,221 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello guys!

We couldn't stand for this update to be implemented but still no event! Still no daily raid! Still many problems... What is happening there?!? What we can expect for future updates... Hard to say...

Still hoping for real improvemnents în this game.....

Until then... I will try to keep guild members playing this game...

Message 7 of 26 (1,170 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Loks! I faced some errors, same like you i think,when the application has been no longer valid... First error i recieved was about network connectivity. After few tries the message became "this app îs no longer valid". After i have deleted that application, the things became right... So that fix they tell us îs in the same time true and false în my opinion! 

I had some problems in inviting new player în guild... Same error about connectivity... I didn't try inviting new members after the 1.1 update so i cannot tell if they really fixed that issue... 

Message 8 of 26 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi it's not possible to pass the poll.. not only me.. some players in my guild chose false answers to get 30 000...

Message 9 of 26 (1,074 Views)

Community Manager
@ZlayaRediskaUA

Are you able to complete the poll if you rotate your device or go to desktop mode on your browser?
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 26 (1,072 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help